FIFTEEN

TWO WORLDS

JARED HARVEY GO

A surprise that I never knew I would be dwelling from at this moment firstly would-be Arisa being the vocalist of our University's band instead of the usual vocalist we are astonished and blasted away by how she effortlessly strengthened the University's achievement.

"Finally, I saw you! That was crazy back there! Arisa is definitely amazing!" Lucille exclaimed after their performance came to an end every spectator was calmed down making them be seated.

"Did you notice where Kuya is?" I asked her. She grinned at me. "Naks, Kuya" she teased me, but I did not mind her teasing even if I felt my ears being hot at the moment.

"Your Kuya is seemingly wiping the crowds earlier swimming across just to stop in front of his goddess. Pfft if you just saw how he was earlier it was like he's under some spell hahahaha" Lucille burst in laughter after saying so but I can't seem to laugh even if I wanted to because of...

such a surprise made within the last seconds, Joaquin, that guy whom I bumped, the guy who dropped that book who made me seem like I'm some person taking drugs because no one sees the book but me.

I pity you for being dragged by this mess, but you are chosen by him to bear with such task between the two of them.

I recalled what he said earlier that made me baffled and complete out of myself the entire performance of Arisa.

What does he mean by me being chosen? Me being dragged in what mess? Me bearing a task between whom?

*PAK*

"Hey!" I exclaimed glaring at Lucille who is glaring back at me.

"What's with you spacing out! I'm so embarrassed talking here when you're being a daze Red, what gives?!" She hissed looking irritated as she is right now, I heaved a sigh.

"I'm sorry it's just...you might think it's crazy but the guy that I bumped before, do you remember?" I asked of her which made her expression changed in an instant.

"Don't tell me you saw that creepy guy you mentioned before?" She asked of me. "Unfortunately, yes earlier I did as if he wasn't expecting it as well but" I told her. "But what? Stop with the cliffhangers Red, I don't enjoy that kind of things" She complained. I chuckled at her impatience.

"But this time, we somehow conversed" I told her what Joaquin told me making her gasp and in a daze. I snapped my fingers at her making her blinked and looked at me.

"I seem to be picturing something out, after all of the craziest things that happened from before" She seriously muttered. I did not utter any word for her to continue what she means.

"Every mysterious happening, I can't help but say that all is linked to how Arisa is I mean she is mysterious like how she kept saying that everything will be alright, like whenever we face danger something unpredictable happens and it's baffling!" She stated. She then looked at me directly.