Prologue

"Oh my goodness! Will you just shut up?! I'm trying to sleep here!" Ashton screamed in frustration. He growled when his roommate, Luke, kept singing in a hushed voice while his earphones, that was playing Born To Die by Lana Del Rey, was on full volume which enables him to hear her voice clearly. He stood up and angrily walked over to Luke's bed. He ripped the earphones from Luke's ears and received a pained grunt from Luke. "Dude, what the hell? What's your problem?" Luke stood up from his bed and gave Ashton the deadliest glare he could muster.

"What's my problem? What's your problem? Why don't you shut up and lower the volume of your music?! I can't fucking sleep because you're so loud!" Ashton shouted while clenching his fist, refraining himself from punching the loud, lanky boy.

"Well, you could've told me nicely." Luke glared harder and gritted his teeth.

"Nicely?" Ashton questioned with a blank face. "Yeah, nicely. It's when you do something in a kind or polite way." Luke stated matter-of-factly. "I know what it means, you dweeb." Ashton growled again, his eyes almost resembling the color of charcoal.

"Is that so? I thought you were unaware of that word, since all you've ever been to me was rude ever since I became dorm mates with you." Luke stepped closer to Ashton, trying to intimidate him, making use of his height and low growling voice that was like Ashton's. "Well, what else do you expect me to do? Treat you like you're a king?!" Ashton gripped Luke's shirt and pulled him closer. They were minutes away from ripping each other's throats.

"No! Of course not! I don't try to act all high and mighty, unlike you!"

"What did you just say?" Ashton pulled Luke closer- if that was even possible -to him, and they were a few inches away from kissing. "I said, I don't try to act all high and might-" Luke's lips spread into an evil smirk until Ashton pulled him closer and attached their lips. Luke was in a state of shock, so he didn't kiss back. He pushed Ashton away, and they both just stared at each other for a long time.

"I-I'm- I didn't mean to- sorry." Ashton stammered at the same time that Luke said, "Why did you kiss me? What is wrong with you?!"

Ashton tried explaining while Luke just shook his head and put on his hoody, , pants, socks, and shoes, then went to walk out of the room. But, Ashton stopped him by blurting out the three words that he tried so hard to hide and push away.

"I like you!" He said- almost shouted -in a fast manner, his voice breaking at the end. The feelings that he's been trying to turn into hate finally came out. As much as he wants to deny the fact that he likes Luke, deep inside, he knows that he likes him a lot. He thought that maybe treating Luke like shit would be able to change his view on him, but nothing seems to work. He's even tried to point out all his flaws which was very unsuccessful because he found each and every one of them either cute or adorable. He finally broke, and accepted his true feelings.

While Ashton was standing there, feeling mortified of Luke's reaction, Luke was shocked and still. He didn't know what he was supposed to do, so he did what he was best at doing. He ran away.

*****

hi! *waves violently* so this is the prologue... I'm sorry for the short prologue, but I'll try to make the next chapter a bit longer :)

So, how is it?

Is it interesting so far?

I hope you vote and comment :) love youuuu!! Byeeee!!