relationships over the fucking phone

Once there was a girl name sounderi.(mo pkner ki nom pu meT)she was scrolling through tiktok while sitting dans bois then she saw a boy on her fyp at first she didn't care at all. Then after sometimes of getting him on her fyp she start to catch feeling.

The boy was kinda famous on the internet his name was raezizi. (pa v
in deman mwa kisa nom la) Then sounderi start stalking raezizi on Instagram and tiktok. But then she dm raezizi on insta. Luckily he replied back.

Then they start talking sounderi gets butterfly sometime cuz she starts to catch feeling. Then one day raezizi tell sounderi that he kinda likes her. Sounderi start feeling sometime flowing down her leg. Then they become gf and bf and they start kissing having seggs (mo folle p prn) then raezizi remember she have an ex gf name tasha L'Amour. Tasha was obsseses over raezizi. When she found out that he got a gf she tried to kill sounderi.

But one day she trapped raezizi and sounderi in a room trying to kill sounderi just infront of raezizi.

But man soumderi and tasha start fighting while raezizi was eating popcorn and watching porn at the same time. Tasha in resi toye sounderi.

The end.