Knights Of Camelot

KNIGHTS OF CAMELOT :

*All are Around 18 to 19 years old*

Name: Lancelot Lac Age: 18 years Aura: orange Gender: Male Eyes: Green Species: Human Birthplace: Vale Hair: orange-blonde

Name: Lancelot Lac
Age: 18 years
Aura: orange
Gender: Male
Eyes: Green
Species: Human
Birthplace: Vale
Hair: orange-blonde

Height: 6'0"(184 cm)

Semblance: Golden Child - a that allows him to restore him to full health before getting his aura broken. He can use it as many times he wants if he is conscious. Activation of the semblance takes a few seconds.

Weapon (s): Arondight - lance-sword hybrid

Weapon (s): Arondight - lance-sword hybrid. Both long and extreme sharp weapon, it's also capable of splitting in half and with combination with electric dust able of dealing electrical attacks.

STORY:

Lancelot was abandoned at a young age by his parents during Grimm attack. He would surely die if not for a huntress who found him and adopted him. Thanks to this not only he had rest of his childhood fairy normal but also was able to train. The fact that he was talented as a fighter and blessed with useful semblance helped him.

Qoutes: "We are the knights of the world, we serve the light and the greater good, our wills are stronger than any persons, and we will never break in the face of darkness."

Name: Gavin GwyrddRace: HumanGender: MaleAge: 19Affiliation: (Formerly) Kingdom of AtlasHeight: 6'2"Eyes: GreenHair: Black

Name: Gavin Gwyrdd
Race: Human
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Affiliation: (Formerly) Kingdom of Atlas
Height: 6'2"
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black

Emblem: Winged woman holding a sword aloft above a placid lake.

Aura Color: (Formerly) Silver, Green

Semblance: Rampart/ Aura barriers

Weapons: Stalwart Bulwark (Shield), Chivalries Call (Lance/Railgun), and Sanguina (Longsword)

Quote
"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good."

Apperance

Gwyrdd is a tall, muscled, figure standing at 6 feet and 2 inches. He is in peak physical condition thanks to a lifetime of training and his personal quest beyond the kingdoms. Atop his head is black hair. His body bears scars in a multitude of places, but most noticeable is his missing left eye covered only by a emerald eyepatch.

Personality

Gwyrdd is a quite and stoic figure, who at first might appear cold. However Gwyrdd is a man devoted to protecting and defending those in need, whether with his voice or lance. This however leads to issues as Gwyrdd does not always think things through completely before he acts.

Weapons

Stalwart Bulwark: A simple and sturdy shield that Gwyrdd has used for years.

Chivalries Call: A lance formed of shining emerald metal and fitted with an extended grip, Chivalries Call is as beautiful as it is imposing. Of intrest is the shimmering green and gold fabric tied about the lances haft. Unfurled it is a banner depicting a winged woman holding aloft a sword, floating above a placid lake, an oddity brought back by Gwyrdd from his travels. When transformed Chivalries Call's point splits and the two halves slide down the haft revealing a chamber lined with lightning dust. The two sides of the chamber are opposite in polarity, creating a powerful magnetic force that propels a small but dense metallic stake at high velocities, however this drains the lightning dust rapidly.

Sanguina: A simple longsword that Gwyrdd keeps as a backup weapon. Named fondly after his youngest sister.

Semblance

Rampart: Gwyrdd's semblance allows him to manifest a barrier of his aura that remains active so long as he still stands and he still has aura. This barrier can be placed any where in his line of sight or on his person. Most commonly he uses it to shield fallen comrades until he can reach them.

Strengths/Weaknesses

+ Gwyrdd is a living wall, few things can breach his defense or harm his teammates while he stands.

+The odd banner on his lance gives heart and courage to those around it, seemingly drawing out something that lies within all people.

+Gwyrdd is a skilled speaker in front of crowds

-Gwyrdd lacks speed and thus struggles against opponents that captalize on this.

-Gwyrdd will not stop to think if another is in danger, putting himself at great risk

-For all of Gwyrrds speaking abilities he has trouble communicating with people on a personal level.

Name: Bedivere Eira
Gender: Female
Hair: Snow White
Weapon: Sword/Spear

Etc : Her left arm is cut off during a battle. Forcing her to replace it with an Atlesian model Arm similar to Yang's.

Name: Percival Argent
Gender: Male
Hair: Silver
Weapon: Two revolvers that transforms into long swords.

Name: Kay Azure
Gender: Female
Hair: Azure

Name: Gaheris Gelb
Gender: Male
Hair: Yellow

Name: Gareth Meadows
Gender: Female
Hair: Green

Name: Trisha Gwaed
Gender: Male
Hair: Blood Red
Weapon: Bow/Sword

Name: Liliana Mauve
Gender: Female
who killed thirty Grimms on her own.

Name: Donovan Mauve
Gender: Male