the love of my life

" want to go see the stars tonight ? ", you appeared at my doorstep one night. hands filled with our favourite snacks and ice cream. 

" how could i ever say no to you, hyuck ", i booped your nose. dismissing your red cheeks that appeared at my touch as it was cold outside. i never asked why you didn't have a lover or if you had someone you liked. convincing myself you'd never love like how i loved you. 

i drove to the hill where we first went stargazing that soon became our spot. memories of us resurfaced, the day i regretted not holding your hand, the day you caught me staring at you and i said you looked pretty. a smile appears on my face, stuck until we reached. 

maybe i could try again. give my love a go, mustering up my courage to ask you out. 

you pulled me to sit next to you, " min look ". the stars were out tonight, little dots of light in the vast sky. the sight took my breath away as it did the first time. you sighed, " i'll never get tired of seeing the stars ". 

we were laying down now as i turned to look at you. my heart thumping in my chest. i watched your eyes take in the sight above, shining. you take my breath away, hyuck. with all your beauty that god took time making, he made you the most beautiful person. you make my heart skip a beat with the little actions. brushing my hair out of my face, hugs, holding my hand. 

" hyuck will you be mine ? ", i had let those words fall out easily despite my heart thumping. i will never forget that night for as long as i live.