// 5 //

We stood there in silence.
After five minutes or so,we reached my house.

Me and Diane got out of the car, I didn't mind waiting for Luke because that'll be more awkward, right?

We ran as fast as we can till we reach my room. I began setting up the camera and logging on in my YouTube account. We have matching bunny headbands so we decided to wear it.

Everything's set. Let's get this thing started.
I heard many voice outside my room, I guess Harry's friends are here already.
-
"Hi guys! Guess who's here?" I said
"Its Diane alright? We're here to accept your daring challenges!" Diane said

We laugh in unision.

"Okay. Okay. Challenge number one, Emily, I dare you to crack an egg on Luke's head or spray shaving cream. Omygosh! Thank you for sending irishannxx!" Diane said. No way I'm gonna do that.

"No! I'm not gonna do that! That is so damn hard! Plus, I will get humiliated in front of Harry's friends!" I protested

"You can't say 'no' to a dare. Oh cmon!"
"Ugh. Fine. I'm freaking out right now! Ugh. Whatever happens, don't ever leave me!" I can feel my tear falling down.
"Of course, if I leave you no one will tape the footage,"
I sighed.

Diane followed me down the stairs to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and viola! There's no egg!

"THERE'S NO EGG!" My eyes filled with happiness. I think I said it out aloud 'cause I can hear laughters from the living room.
Diane hardly breathe as she laugh.

I went to the bathroom to grab some shaving cream, while Diane's still waiting for me in the kitchen.

"Ready?" She asked
"Actually, no. Am n-not. Just c-capture everything perfectly." I'm literally shaking right now.

Okay. Moment of truth. Harry and Louis are playing FIFA, while Cal,Niall, and Luke are just talking about things.

I ran towards him and he gave me a look. I sprayed him without even doubting. I didn't see his reaction. I turned around and run as fast as I could to the kitchen.

"OUT OF MEMORY!" Diane yelled at me. No way. Are you kidding me? I accidentally dropped the shaving cream on the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled back.

"I TRIED TO STOP YOU BUT YOU JUST IGNORED ME!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?! I WILL NOT GONNA DO THAT AGAIN!"

"Shut your dirty mouth, Em!" I hear harry yelled.

I felt someone grabbed my wrist. He turn me around, and sprayed shaving cream on my face. I guess it's Luke.

"Now, tell me, what was that for?" Luke asked
"Video blog... Dare..." I stuttered
"And you picked me?"
"Someone dared me to,"
Before he could speak, Niall and Cal mouthed, "LOVE BIRDS!"
I heard Harry yelled, "Never!"

He let go of my wrist, then I ran to my bedroom. Diane followed me as well.
-
"Sorry," Diane said
I should be mad right now, but I can't stand a night not talking to my best friend. I thought about what happened a while ago, and that made me burst out of laughter.

"Why're you laughing?"
"I just thought that... I shouldn't be mad for a stupid reason,"
She smiled
I continued, "-- your turn."
-
"Sorry, there is no footage me spraying shaving cream on Luke, because of my camera. Memory full, I suppose -- but I promise I will tell you all the details later! I really had fun though,"
I continued, "Challenge number two, I dare Diane to ask Harry to take her to prom. That's from nadine anne. Thanks Nadine!"

"That's a piece of cake." She said
"Ah, I don't think so. I knew you like my brother!"
"Nope. Not anymore."
"Yeah right."

I deleted some videos from the camera. It's pay back time!

"Ready?" I mimicked her
"Uhuh."
No wonder she's not nervous.
-
Harry and Luke are in the kitchen, while the other lads, I think are in Harry's room.

She stopped in front of Harry, then she spoke, "Will you go prom with me?"

Harry's eyes widened. I know he will refuse, but I know he will do it in a nice way.

"Uh... Sure?"
"Okay. Thanks." Why isn't she blushing right now? I'm so pissed.

She smiled and ran towards me.

"I did it!"
"Whatever."

I glance at Luke who's looking at me too. Oh, dear.

Sorry if this chapter ain't good! Love you all.

Twitter: horanstyles89