a normal day

Aoba sat down thinking to himself about the day before his next sale. but then out of nowhere those brats came crashing through the door poking and bothering Aoba as much as they could till Aoba had to set off to his next delivery. (After Aoba delivered the package) as Aoba walked back he took a quick shortcut through an ally When he turned the corner clear was there out of nowhere surprising Aoba "(Aoba) clear! Wa..what are you doing here" "(clear) I was just taking a walk Aoba I didn't mean to scare you" "(Aoba) it's fine I just didn't expect you coming out of nowhere" clear started to head off when Aoba stopped him"(Aoba) hey do you wannabe to my house for dinner""(clear) ok I would like to some company"(Aoba house) (clear) wow what Is this(Aoba) I am not sure I mixed Ramon and some spices and I Gess they made something out of this world but I mean it is not that good(clear) yes it is "embarrassed" oh sorry I did not mean to tell(Aoba) really you think it is that good(clear)yes"in a softer voice(Aoba) "blushed" clear you have a little something on your cheek"he reached over and wiped clears cheek (clear) Aobaa "he blushed wildly" (there faces slowly move to gether as clear tilts his head to the side for a kiss"(Aoba) c....clear wait I...I don't know we shouldn't because you know (clear) b..but I l.. I love you and want to be with you (Aoba) "shocked" clear I did not know (Aoba  reacheaches over and kisses clear ) (Aoba) I love you to.