Chapter - 20

After Wu Xuan Yi left the condo, Xiao Zhan lose the grab of Wang Yibo's hand. He made him sat on the couch of the living room and sat besides him. He stared at him coldly.

"What are you doing here? You should be at the event, didn't you?" Asked Zhan coldly.

Yibo also stared at him and replied "You said we will celebrate together tonight that's why I came here."

"How do you know I am here instead of the penthouse?"

"Bin ge said you went to an important meeting and will be here. Now I can see how important the meeting was."

"Why didn't you call me?"

"If I call you how can I able to see the real you?"

"Bin told you all of these huh?"

"No, he said not to wait for you for I was the one who insisted to come here. Now I understand why he was trying to stop me from coming here."

"Well, now that you are here. Let's celebrate." Said Zhan and trying to touch Yibo's face.

Yibo slapped his hand away and said coldly "Don't touch me."

"Why? Didn't you come here for it. Come let's celebrate together."

"Mr. Xiao I thought you are changed but I was totally wrong. You made me fool very easily."

"Why do you thought I changed?"

"Because I thought you stopped sleeping around. I thought you are just with me. But you continued your affair with others and cheated on me." Yibo said in a crack voice.

"I cheated on you. How? Are we in a relationship?"

"I..... I.....we...."

"What? Why are you stuttering? Did I ever say I love you?"

"But I have feelings for you. I said I love you many times, didn't I?"

"But did I replied you?"

"I thought you also have feelings for me."

"If you count the words I said when I had sex with you then you are really a stupid. Don't you know when men always say sweet words to everyone when they have sex with them. I am sure you heard me to say those words to Xuan Wu which I usually said to you."

"But you know my feelings for you then why you pretend to care me. Why you treat me specially." said Yibo. Now he couldn't hold back his tears anymore. He started to cry.

Zhan felt bad see him crying but he didn't try to console him. "Because I felt guilty to ruined your motorcycle race. That's why I treat you specifically to made up for it."

"If you don't love me why didn't you tell me earlier. I stopped myself to fall for you."

"You are wrong Bo Bo. You think you love me but it's attraction. It's normal to have attracted to me cause we spent many intimate moment together. It's normal."

"In your eyes it's attraction because you slept with many people. But I am different from you. In my eyes it's love."

"Because you never became close to anyone other than me."

"Yeah you are right. I am not a playboy like you."

"Well, I admit it."

Yibo wiped his tears with the back of his hand then stood up from his seat. He stared at Zhan's eyes and said "Let's stop all of these Mr. Xiao. From now on we have no relationship. And sorry for disturbing you."