Chapter - 26

In Sean Entertainment

Wang Yibo was in his studio practicing his script of his endorsement shooting. Suddenly Xiao Zhan entered inside without knocking. Yibo startled and looked up at Zhan.

 Yibo startled and looked up at Zhan

"Mr. Xiao, what are you doing here?" asked Yibo.

"We need to talk, Yibo." Said Zhan.

Yibo frowned "I don't think we have something to...... What happened in your hand? Why there is so many cuts?" Said Yibo while checking Zhan's hand which was full of cuts because of last night's incident.

"It's nothing." Said Zhan and tried to took his hand back but Yibo hold his hand tightly.

"Sit down and don't move." Said Yibo strictly and made Zhan sat on the couch.

Yibo took first aid kit and sat beside Zhan

Yibo took first aid kit and sat beside Zhan. He took Zhan's hand in his hand and started to treat the cuts. Zhan was staring at him all the time with loving eyes.

"It's done." Said Yibo and kept the box aside.

"Thanks." Replied Yibo.

"No need. Now tell me what do you want to talk about?"

"Yibo, let's get married."

"WHAT?" Yibo was shocked to hear Zhan's words.

Zhan took a deep breath and stared at Yibo's eyes with pure sincerity said "Yibo I love you. I want to marry you. Will you marry me?"

"Are you crazy, Xiao Zhan?" Asked Yibo. He didn't know why Zhan was talking about marriage.

"No I am not crazy." Said Zhan calmly.

"Then why are you behaving like crazy?"

"I didn't do anything crazy. I am just asking will you marry me?"

"No I won't marry you." Said Yibo coldly.

"Why won't you marry me?" Asked Zhan while raising his voice.