Chapter 1 - Story

Hi, my name is Victoire, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Monaco. Perhaps you have guessed from my nationality which siblings I come from. Yes, I am a Leclerc. I am the youngest of our four children. Lorenzo is the eldest, then Charles, Arthur and me. I get along very well with everyone. I have a degree in communication and I am now a racing driver's communication manager! It's now been a year since I sent an email to several teams to offer them my candidacy: Ferrari, Red Bull, McLaren, AlphaTauri and Prema Racing. Only one answered me, Prema. I was super happy since 2 of my brothers were or are part of this Italian team. So I'm Logan Sargeant's communications manager in F3 and Robert Shwartzman's in F2. During this year, I have been through so much. First, I got to know the boys and I'm currently best friends with Robert. During that year, I also dated Logan for a few months but we noticed that it wasn't working out. I still stayed on good terms with him and it's always a pleasure to meet him in the paddock. I get along very well with all the other members of Prema: Angelina, Guillaume, Paul, Frederik, Oscar... Now, a new season will start in 3 months and I take advantage of these moments to decompress. This is where the story begins...

_____________________________

Hi everyone, first chapter of this story. Hope you like it!

Big Love <3

Mama :)