Chapter 6 - Back home

It is Monday morning and I have just woken up. My little evening with Mum did me a world of good. We watched a film and laughed, but laughed as if there was no one else in the hotel! Anyway, I get up and get ready for breakfast. My mum was in the bathroom finishing getting ready. So we leave to join the boys and Charlotte.

"Good morning, everyone!" said Mum to the marmots around the table.

"Hi, rabble!" shouted Arthur into the room.

I run to him to put my hand over his mouth so he'll stop shouting like that, we'll end up being noticed! We finish saying hello to everyone and sit down at the table. I am of course next to my dear acolytes: I named Arthur Leclerc who is on my left, and on my right: the charming Charlotte. I leave to get something to eat and then I return to my place. In our family, we have never had any problems communicating when we eat. I say that because some families eat while watching TV, but since we were little, there has never been a TV in the kitchen so we talk all the time, we always find something to say.

We finish eating and then we go back to our respective rooms to finish getting ready and pack. As I'm early compared to our meeting time in the hotel lobby, I take the opportunity to make my Instagram post of the end of the weekend: a compilation of the pictures I took all along the stay. Mum finishes closing her suitcase and we finally go downstairs. Everyone arrives gradually and then we call an Uber to take us to the airport.

Like a big rich family, we head for the gate reserved for private jets. Because yes, Charles is sponsored by a jet and yacht company, so he has them at his disposal whenever he wants. We get checked in and then head out onto the tarmac to board the jet. We are greeted by two stewardesses.

"Hello, thank you" - "Hello! - Hey!"

Arthur in all his splendour...

We settle down while they finish packing the suitcases in the small hold of the plane. I put myself in a corner, next to Lorenzo because I know that he won't bother me if I sleep, unlike the two other moguls who are my younger brothers. The pilots inform us that we are going to position ourselves to take off and that we have to strap ourselves in. My mother has always hated take-offs so I put myself next to her just for this moment and I'll put myself back in my place when we're allowed to move.

"Oh thank you my dear! It was nice of you to hold my hand."

"You're welcome mum, I know you hate it! Well now that's not all but I'm going to go and rest because I'm going to have to kill those 7h45 flight hours!"

So I go back to my original seat and put my headphones in my ears to listen to my best ASMR video, which immediately makes me fall into the arms of Morpheus. I haven't slept very well this weekend and I need to make up for my lack of sleep.

**4 o'clock eclipse

I finally wake up and see that Mum is watching her series, Lorenzo is in Face Time with Elodie, his girlfriend, Arthur and Charles are playing chess and Charlotte is behind Charles looking at the board while massaging my brother's shoulders. Looking at this, I think Charles has finally found the one.

When he was a kid he had young love affairs like everyone else but because he often left and didn't go to school for a while, the girls would leave, and it has to be said that I was very protective of my brothers and when they had a lover I was very clingy because I was afraid that they would forget me, which made these girls very unpleasant to me. Then he went out with Giada. Then it was a different story! When Charles first introduced us to her, I had a bad feeling, she seemed fake. The meal went well but she was a bit too much of an ass-kisser for my taste. When she left, Charles asked us what we thought, we told him what we really thought but our parents told him that if he was happy with her, he shouldn't worry about our opinion, it was his choice. After 2 years in our family, she started to get a bit too comfortable with us and was unpleasant with me. As I am the only girl in the family, apart from my mother, I was very close to the boys who were protective of me. She was actually jealous of my relationship with Charles. When they broke up, Charles also told us that in the end she was a bit of a gold digger and she was blackmailing him more and more. As he is a driver, he has a simulator in his flat and he was spending more time there than in previous years because he is with Ferrari, a top team, and he had to train more. Except that one day she put conditions on him if he wanted to stay with her: either he spends less time on the simulator and more time with her, or she breaks up with him. Charles clearly told her to get out of the flat because it was over between them. He told her the truth and she left immediately. Later on, he confessed that he hated the fact that she didn't like me and he even told us that she didn't really support him when dad died. Anyway, the point is that Charlotte is really the best person for him. He knew her through Giada by the way, they were best friends before they started dating. She is discreet, caring, sweet, very simple and above all, in love. She comforts Charles every time he's not feeling well or doesn't trust himself, when he talks about Jules, Anthoine or Dad, she's always there to listen to him... And the big plus, she gets on really well with us and Charles loves that! I used to spend a lot of time with her when I was still studying and she's like a big sister to me. She's the best!

I come out of my thoughts when I see a hand pass in front of my face.

"Hello, Earth to Moon!

"Sorry, I was in my thoughts.

"Ah well that's what I saw!"

"So how is she? Not too tired?"

Lorenzo had just finished his call with Elodie. I'd like to tell you about him and our relationship. He's the oldest of my brothers and we have a very close relationship. Lorenzo saw all three of us being born, first Charles, Arthur and then me. After Charles was born, Lorenzo wanted a little sister but then Arthur came along. The fact that he always wanted a little sister made our relationship very special. We spent a lot of time together, he took me everywhere with him, especially when the other two guys were at the go-karting. I was the first one to get into his car when he got his driving licence, all the little things like that that make us very close despite our age difference. Today, Lorenzo is going to be a father soon and he wants me to be the godmother of his child. That's why I asked if Elodie was not too tired.After talking to my older brother for a while, I finally get up to go to the bathroom and then to join the boys and Charlotte.

"Well, who's winning?"

"Shut up Vic'"

"Arthur!"

"Sorry Mum, but she's annoying me, she's distracting me."

"Oh yes, refocus quickly because you're getting a hand job here".

"Normal, Charles has more experience. But if I play against you, I'll beat you up!"

"Normal, she doesn't know how to play. But I'm sure that if she knew how to play, she would smash you because she thinks more strategically."

Boom, in her face! As you can see, Arthur and I like to tease each other... Since we were little we've been like that. I don't have anything to add to describe our relationship except that we are also very fusional. On the other hand, with Charles it's mostly a protective relationship, he protects me and defends me in case of problems and I would do the same for him! I don't know how to describe it but he still needs my advice since what happened with Giada, since I clearly told him that I didn't feel it at all at the beginning of their relationship. The next two hours I 

spent talking to Charlotte.

We finally landed at Nice airport. When we finally got out we went to the car park to look for our cars. Carla had come to collect Arthur and also to see us. I didn't have a flat of my own in Monaco yet so I was still living with Mum. Charlotte and Charles both left in my brother's beautiful Ferrari, Arthur and Carla together and then Lorenzo, Mum and I together. We drop Lorenzo off at the foot of his building and go home. Three weeks separate us from the Barcelona test and I intend to make the most of it.

_____________________________________

Here I am again! I've managed to get some motivation and inspiration back but with classes it's a bit complicated. So here is a chapter about the trip back to Monaco. I wanted to tell you about the relationship Victoire has with each of her brothers plus with Charlotte as she will be very present in the next chapter! See you next time!

Big Love <3

Mama :)