Chapter Six: Challenging Her Beloved

A/N: Sorry about the last chapter, I could've just went straight to the next day but I decided to add that in cuz it may or may not play a part in future chapters.

Anyway, without further ado, let the reading commence.

________________________________

As soon as you came, you then let out a low groan.

"Ahh..that felt so fucking good" you commented.

You then turned off the shower head and dried yourself.

Few minutes later, you turned on the switch for a toaster that came with the mansion and waited.

As you did that, something from earlier that Trucky said came to mind.

"Gaster, don't you wanna tell Y/N that-"

(A/N: Aight, switching time)

Y/N: Tell Y/N what?

Y/N: Hmm..better not give that too much thought. But something that Kurumi did deserved it more.

Yep. The day before today, just before you two part ways for the time being, she blushed.

It wasn't a slight, faint one but a full on, tomato blush.

Y/N: Strange..

With Kurumi:
Kurumi's POV

Kurumi was currently in one of her many hideouts and stayed there since she and Y/N said goodbye.

Kurumi: ....Y/N-san....why do you desire to save me? If you're familiar with Mana-san, it's most likely that you know that I'm..the Worst Spirit.

*Timeskip brought to you by a chibi Kotori kissing a chibi Shido*

Morning: 7:38 am
Back With Y/N

Y/N: Huh, still another 22 minutes before school starts. Well I guess I can use this to ask Gaster something.

Y/N: G?

Gaster: Y/N?

Y/N: G, do I have Spirit Strength?

Gaster: You own everything a Spirit does, except a hundred times more stronger.

Y/N: Lovely. Aight, Y/N out. See ya.

Gaster: See ya.

Y/N: Welp. Now that's over, I can now go to school.

You then took your bag and stepped outside of L/N Mansion and channeled your power.

Y/N: Rasiel.

A book then appeared on your dominant hand and you used your mind to write some text on it.

Rasiel: {Teleport Y/N L/N to Raizen High School}

Moments later, a bright light gray light surrounded you as you were swallowed into said light.

Your surroundings then changed into the same one you saw when you first opened your eyes in this world.

Y/N: ..... Raizen High School...*smirks* this should be fun, especially since Origami thinks she killed Kurumi off for good.

Y/N then walked to the front gates and to his classroom.