imagine; jealous crush [SH X CS]

pov: su-hyeok has a big crush on cheong-san. however, cheong-san is too oblivious.

requested by: meinu_naruto

i watched cheong-san as he talked with his friends. gyeong-su put his arm around cheong-san, making me jealous. my was trying to pay for my lunch but i got distracted.

"sir?", the lunch lady said

"oh, sorry.", i said.

i grabbed my lunch, walking to the table with my friends. i sat next to cheong-san, smiling.

"hey cheong-san.", i said.

"hey", cheong-san replied.

now, we all started talking. i hugged, wrapped my arm around his shoulder and waist as usual. he'd have his same reaction, which was so cute. i wish he could just be mine.

*end of lunch*

some boy put his arm around cheong-san, AGAIN. but the boy was unfamiliar to me. who was that? i quickly threw my lunch away following behind cheong-san.

"cheong-san!", i shouted running behind him.

both of the boys turned around, looking at me. the other boy glared at me

"uh, can we talk?", su-hyeok said.

"ye-"

"no, he's busy right now, right?", the boy said, interrupting cheong-san.

"n-no?", cheong-san replied.

i grabbed cheong-san by his arm, pulling him behind me.

"can i borrow him for a second."

the dude scoffed, walking away.

after he left, i grabbed cheong-san's hand dragging him to a secluded area.

"what's up, su-"

i pinned him to the wall kissing him. i part the kiss looking at him, he was pretty red.

"you know, you're so dumb. you know that?"

word count: 269
-aries
2/10/22