Losing Emma

Sunny and Shawn Michaels gave birth to three beautiful young women by the names of Lana, Summer, and Emma.

Summer is the oldest, aging twenty-one years. Lana follows at twenty years, and Emma is the baby at sixteen years.

The Michaels were a happy family until something killed the whole family vibe.

As a child, Emma was abducted by a maniac. Sunny and Shawn are still unsure of who the mystery psycho was.

Thirteen Years Ago

"Shawn!" Sunny cried into the phone. "Someone's taking our baby."

"Babe-"

The phone call was interrupted by a vase smashing into the back of Sunny's head.

The psycho took the phone, hung it up and slid it into their pocket.

They left Sunny unconscious on her bedroom floor.

An eight year old Summer and a seven year old Lana ran in the room to help their mom out.

The psycho took the opportunity to take the three year old Emma and run away with her.

Now

"Mom, what if Emma just came back right now? How would you react?" Summer crossed her arms and made eye contact with her mother.

"Summer, that is the stupidest question you could ever have. I mean, you really think that Emma's gonna come through that door right now? You're ridiculous." Lana ridiculed her older sister.

"Now you two should be quiet. We shouldn't be talking about this right now. It's been thirteen years already. It's over and done with. She's gone." Sunny nervously ran her fingers through her hair.

"Sorry, mom." They both rolled their eyes.

"I've gotta go to work. Your dad's in his office writing so don't bother him." She grabbed her coffee and kissed both of her daughters' foreheads. "I'll be back in a few hours."

"Bye, mom!" Summer called after her as she left the house.

Lana eyed her.

"What?!" Summer snapped.

Lana crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows.

"Ugh, you're annoying!" Summer scoffed and went upstairs.

~

Sunny found herself at the police station she works at.

"Sunny, Sunny!" Her coworker, Hunter, called out.

"Hunter, how are you?" She hugged him.

"I think we've found your missing daughter."

>

A/N: Yeah, this story isn't starting out too great, but it'll get better. I promise. And I know this family isn't a real family, but I olive all of these people and made them a cute ass family, okay?