Say You Love Me

|Brie|

We finally pulled into Emma's driveway. "Ooh, nice place."

"Well thanks." She giggled.

AJ silently exited the car. What's wrong with her?

Emma and I looked at each other before leaving the vehicle ourselves.

Emma unlocked the door and entered the house. "Hello? Anyone home?" She looked around the place and saw no one in sight. "I guess dinner's off, sorry guys."

AJ saw a figure covered in a pink blanket sprawled on the couch. "Em, someone's here." She yanked the blanket and a shaggy man fell to the ground.

I jumped. "What the hell?!"

"Dean!" Emma called to the man.

"Oh...so this is Dean." I nodded, while smirking.

Dean groggily sat up and wiped his eyes. "I didn't know we had company." He spread his arms and yawned.

"Guys, this is Dean. My boyfriend." Emma introduced us. "And Dean, this is Brie..." She pointed to me. "...and AJ." She pointed to AJ.

He smirked. "AJ's kinda cute."

Emma smacked him on the back of his head, causing AJ to laugh a bit.

AJ has a gorgeous smile, but why doesn't she smile like that when I say she's cute? Oh wait, I have a hot Samoan boyfriend! I don't need her. Although it would be nice...Brie, stop!

My phone rang, snapping me out of my thoughts. I instantly answered it, "Hello?"

"Babe, where did you guys go?"

"Hey Ro, um...I told you that we took Emma home, right?"

"No, cause Seth and I are still sitting at school like idiots cause you took my car. Now we have no ride."

"Oh baby, I'm sorry. I'll send someone to pick you up."

"Who?"

"Nikki."

"Oh come on, you know I don't like her."

"But Seth does." I chuckled.

"You're lucky I love you." He hung up, then and there.

I decided to shoot Nikki a quick text.

Me: Hey N, can u do me a favor?

N: Depends on what it is

Me: Can u pick Seth and Roman up from school? I took his car.

N: R u fucking serious?! Find another ride cause I have Summer with me.

Me: Then take her, wtf😒

N: Ugh, fine! U owe me tho!

Me: Done.

I locked my phone. "Kay guys, so Roman and Seth are pissed at me."

"Oh no, why?" Emma asked.

AJ just scoffed and crossed her arms.

"Cause I took his car, but don't worry. Nikki and Summer will go pick them up."

"Let's hope Summer doesn't fuck Seth while she's at it." Emma mumbled.

"Seth and Roman...those names sound familiar. I knew a Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns." Dean chuckled. "Cool guys."

"You know Roman and Seth? How?" AJ asked.

Dean just smiled and shook his head. "Anyone want a drink? No adults here."

"AJ and I don't drink, Dean." I cut in.