Part 1

You were walking the hallways at school feeling strange, heavy lids, tight muscles, in a trance, but at the same time on edge. Physically you were just not with it and every time you saw him in the hallway your muscles would get tighter and tighter. He would always be somewhere in his trendy outfits and strange hair talking to every girl his smile would catch. You knew him as a beta from another pack that your alpha, Scott McCall, had helped save, but they didn't know he had a wolf side they didn't know half as much as you did about him.
You were out of class in the hallway getting a sip of water to wake yourself up and stretch your legs. He walks behind you and you could feel his heat against your back. You turn around and glare up at him.
"What do you want?" You asked annoyed at him for taking up so much space. "How are you even out of class Brett?"
He grabs the front of your shirt, bringing his hands into fist in the fabric and pushes you backward. Your back meets the smooth wall of the school hallway with a smack. He glares down at you with red cheeks, breathing heavily and you angrily glare back up at him confused, you might get in to trouble if you don't get back to class. You close your eyes and take a deep breath knowing your eyes were about to change out of anger or something else. He stares down at you.
All of this was making your muscles ache and if his slender fingers or hands were to come into contact with your skin, you didn't know what you'd do. Your eyes open with his sudden movement, he leans in, presses his face into your neck and you can feel the sweat forming on your back. His nose trails up to your throat and stops at your jaw. You can feel his hot breath against your collar bones.
You lift your head up and rest it against the wall trying to breath cool air. A large and loud sigh escapes your lungs and mouth. He sighs too making your chest go hot with sweat. He unwinds his hands from your shirt which is now stretched out a bit to where it is hanging loosely off one shoulder. His hands find your waist and latch on tightly, you swear you feel his claws for a second. Your muscles relax and his face meet your neck again, but on the opposite side and trails down to your exposed shoulder. His lips press themselves to your skin gently, then jump across to your throat, then up to the spot below your ear. You fall into him unable to be stable. He grabs you and pushes you back up against the wall. He presses his arm against the wall and leans over you. His mouth finds your ear lobe as his other hand run up through your hair.
"The game has begun," He whispers then steps off the wall away from you. A smirk appears on his face and you are left a slight mess against the wall breathing heavily. "Can you keep up?"