Part 7

His fingers unbutton and unzip your jeans. You lift yourself up a bit to allow Brett more space to move, he slowly pulls down your tight fitting pants to reveal a pair of matching peach lacy underwear.
"So I can only assume that you were expecting to get laid tonight, Bri He cracks a smirk. "With the matching bra and panties."
"What if I told you I just like pretty underwear Talbot?" You breath rolling your eyes.
He presses his finger tips flat against the heating skin on your thighs, it sends your body on over drive making your neatly trimmed nails start growing into claws and your teeth begin to rub against your bottom lips. You were transforming.
Suddenly your shoes were untied and thrown across the grass and your pant yanked off of your legs fluidly.
"You seem to know how to undress someone." He was fast and knew what he was doing.
He crawls back between your legs and his hands meet your backside lifting you up a bit, then they fall to your legs and wrapped draped them over his shoulders. Your eyes popped open with the realization of what he was thinking about doing and your body sobers up instantly. His finger tip meet the waist band of your underwear. Instantly you unlatch your legs and tumblr backwards on to the blanket. You craw away from the tall boy and turned your head away.
"What's wrong?" He asked a bit panicked. He scoots closer toward you and watches as you pull your jeans back on. You cup your face with your hands and breath in slowly. "What's wrong Bri ?"
"I...I can't help it, but I'm..." Brett grabs your face and turns your head toward him before you get the chance to button your jeans back. You can feel your eyes surging with something that clearly would cause them to turn yellow. His thumb swipes at your bottom lip revealing blood. "I mean it's more intense now, not just eyes, but claws and teeth. And well what you were about to do I just...I wasn't ready for that."
"It's alright, but me too," His eyes were yellow. He smirks revealing a mouth full of sharp teeth at that point. You imagined what those teeth would feel like clamping down at the sensitive skin on your inner thighs. "But I think it can't make it fun. If you let yourself go. Only if you want to."
"Fun?" You lift a brow. Something comes over you and you shrug Brett's hands away from your face. And with an impulse, quickly you pounce on top of him, straddling his waist, his back landing flat on top of the blanket. "You're right, we can have fun. We can handle each other right? I mean we heal if things get too rough."
"We do." He nods smiling.
Your claws fully extend out and rip across the boy's shirt, shredding it open. Brett's eyes open wide in shock as pieces of fabric fall away exposing his toned chest and abdomen. He takes in a deep breath and lets it out, it mists into a small cloud from the drop in temperature. You two don't even notice the temperature drop.
"It's only fair that we both lose some clothing." You say pulling at the remainder of his shirt. You chuck the fabric to the side and lean down toward him to press a kiss to his warm chest.
"Good thing I brought a change of clothes," he chuckles. "And it's a good thing my body is heating up, it has to be about 40 degrees out. It gets so cold here in Beacon Hills. My turn."
Brett sits up and his claws meet the sides of your jeans impatiently splitting them open, not willing to try to tug them down again. His claw meet the seams on the side and gently move up splitting the rest of the fabric all the way up to the waist. The denim falls to the side and he pull it away. He tosses it to the side to meet his shredded shirt.
"I should have just kept them off!" You say aggravated.
Aggressively you topple forward and push him back down toward the blanket. A wicked laugh covers up a growl from his throat. You grab his wrists and hold him down.
"Those were my favorite pair of jeans!" Your voice was sounding more wolf than human.
"Did you bring a change of clothes with you?" He asks lifting his head up.
"And why would I have thought to do that Talbot?" You furrow your brows.
"Why would you plan to wear matching underwear, Bri ?" He asks, wrists breaking free, and his hands grabbing your backside. He gives your butt a tight squeeze and you jump, rubbing against his crotch area.
"Oops," Your voice goes high pitch then lowers into scold as you feel his nails slowly dragging up your waistband of your underwear. Your hands meet his stopping their movement. "At least don't ruin the underwear! Because I can't walk home completely naked."
"So we are going to get completely naked out here?" He asked biting his bottom lip. His eyes landed on your breast still covered by your bra.
With a devilish grin your hands meet the buckle around his jeans, Brett's eyes look back up at you shocked again. You fingers clumsily push the leather strip through the silver buckle, feeling his body heat against your hands. Quickly Brett takes over and pull the belt out of the loop and unbutton his pants, impatient. Boldly you grab the waist of his jeans and give them a forceful strong tug, moving them past his hip bones and exposing the start of a v shape and a trail of hair. All was leading down toward a pair of black boxers.
"Again are you okay with this?" Brett asks looking at you needing to hear it again.
"Yes, Brett I want this, can you please stop asking!" You remove yourself from him and sit on your knees.
"I don't want to stop." He says frustrated and panting. "Why would I want you to stop, I've been-"
"Then I don't want to stop." You say leaning over pulling Brett's pants down further. His boxers were in full view now along with something that made you yelp and turn away. A rich laughter tried to die in your throat. "You seem as eager as the day we were in class."
"Of course I am!" He shouts almost angry, but starts to laugh, unable to keep it in. "I can't help it!"
Brett starts to take his shoes off and you sit back watching him.
"Can you make this quick? It's kind of killing the mood." You huff.
"So you are saying that this," He points a finger at his tall body and then back down at the very eyesore from seconds earlier. " taking his shoes off looking like this, Isn't doing things to you?"
"No." You pout your lips and cross your arms covering your chest. You run a hand through your hair and push it to the side allowing your neck to cool off.
"Babe the shoes have to come off in order for the pants to come off and the pants have to come off in order for the boxers to. I'm ending this damn game tonight!" He says throwing his shoes across the grass near your's in a pile.
"What if I don't want the game to end?" You respond crawling over toward him. Your hand meets his bare chest pushing him back down toward the blanket. You tug his pants off completely, finally able to get an almost complete look at his body. Long legs with long muscular arms with broad shoulders. Your mouth start to salivate in reaction, you swallow with a loud gulp. Your hands meet his knees and trail up toward his thighs, they tap over his boxers and up to his waist. "What if we just keep making it more risky? With different places and maybe even a point system?"
"Ri-risky how?" He asks breathing hard and looking down at his lower region. "A po-point system?"
"I'm sure you'll find a way." You wink lowering yourself over the boy.
Boldly you run your finger tips up to his bare waist and slowly move up his stomach. Your touch disappears for seconds only to be replaced by your lips kissing his rib cage. Brett's hands find your hair as you continue to kiss upward until you meet his neck. You climb back on top of him and nip at his throat with your fangs, not drawing blood, but making it red. Brett lets out a combination between a moan and a growl. It made you want to bite down harder. You press your lower body hard down onto his and nip at his skin again. You lift up to see his eyes were closed and his mouth was parted. You extend a hand down toward the elastic waist of his boxer and slip your hand through. His eyes open wide, you didn't dare grab at him, but you nicked at the skin of his waist with your claws.
Brett flips the position with a flash, sitting up with your legs around his back, sitting in his lap. The boy reaches and attempts to unclasp your bra, he fumbles for a second and you laugh. Quickly you reach back and the material falls from your body. His eyes flings down to your breasts. To distract his gaze you close in for another round of deep kisses, mashing your lips against his and your chest against his. Your mouth was throbbing from the aggressive contact just as much as your lower region was in anticipation.
"Take your boxers off I'm ready," You say breaking away from the kisses. Your hands go down toward his boxers and grab them by the waist. "You brought protection correct?"
"Of course I did." Brett unlatches from you and crawls over toward his jeans, he pulls out a small foil wrapper and rips it open. You stare at his back for a second watching him take his boxers off finally exposing his backside. He starts to laugh. "You can watch me put it on if you want, I feel you watching me."
"So-sorry." You sit back and place a strand around your ear. "I hope this hasn't gotten awkward."
"Of course not, I'm glad you reminded me." He turns his head making his usual hair style move. You laugh shaking your head.
You stand up, pull your underwear off and kick it off toward the pile of clothes. Awkwardly you try to cover your lower region with one hand your your breasts with the other. Sick of the silence you clear your throat loudly.
"Brett." You clear it again. "Brett I'm ready."
After Brett finally got the condom on he turns around, the dim lighting of the lantern near the blanket exposing your bare body to him. His mouth drops and the fangs sprung out again, he turns his eyes trying to contain the wolf just for this one time. He stands up and walks over toward you, your eyes can help, but to drop to now exposed lower region, and it was ready.
"You're so beautiful," His voice was a whisper, breath left his lips in a cloud of mist. "So that's what you look like beneath the short skirts."
"Oh god, Brett." You shake your head still trying to keep yourself covered. "Should I say, so that's what you look like beneath your tight jeans?"
He lets out a soft laugh and looks down at your hands.
"Why are you covering yourself?" He says gently grabbing your hands.
"It's cold."
"Then lets get covered up."
He leads you back down to the blanket and your heart is pounding loudly, as if it wanted to be set free. A blanket is placed around your shoulders and Brett laces a hand around your bare rib cage pulling your toward him, warming you up. His skin smelled so good to you and there was an urge to just place your face at the crook of his neck like you had done before, but at the same time you wondered how you smelled to him.
Brett reaches over and turns the lantern off leaving the camp site pitch dark save for the burning embers and the crescent moon above, but it was enough with both of your wolf eyes. Brett looks down at you with a warm smile and then up at the sky for a second. You follow his gaze and look up to see the stars in the sky were brightly lit. Both of you close your eyes for a second listening to the sounds of woods, the creaking of the tree limbs, the fluttering of owl wings, screeches of bats, it was alive still, and so early in the morning.
You feel his warm hand find your cheek, moving your face toward his, he presses his lips to yours. You can't help, but to turn toward his body beneath the blanket. His arm around your rib cage goes tighter bringing your into him.
He lays you flat onto the ground and steps in between your legs.
"I have to ask one more time, are you su-" He asks.
You wrap your legs around his bare waist and pull him down toward you, his chest meets you, his bare legs meet your and his lower region touches yours. You shiver.
"Don't ask me again," You look serious then go in for a kiss. "I'm ready."
You feel something at the entrance of your core and quickly he enters you. You throw your head back with the quick jolt of pain and he looks down at you concerned. To get that look off of his face you grab him close and start to kiss him. He kisses your back aggressively, his tongue slips between your lips deepening the kiss. He starts to thrust forward and your claws come out. His mouth leaves yours and finds your jaw kissing down toward your neck. He thrusts again and your decide to roll over and change the position. You roll over and his back falls into a pile of dry leaves. You sit up, flipping your hair back, and start to move your hips in circles, only going faster, hearing his reactions. His hands squeeze at your backside and his breath gets shorter.
Brett's head goes flings backward and eyes roll back as he climaxes and orgasms. After a few seconds of breathing and rest he changes the position rolling over a good distance away from the blanket. He back on top and keeps going for you, thrusting fast and deep. Slowly you began to climax with an intense pressure building in your stomach. As you were about to orgasm your claws run down his back. He hisses, but keeps going. You throw your head back feeling the orgasm growing at full force. Brett's fang teeth meet the side of your neck nipping at it, drawing a little blood and then you orgasm.
Brett removes himself from and lies on his back beside you. Both of you are panting.
"That was worth the days of foreplay," You breath. "Damn."
"Yes-it-was." He takes in a deep breath.
"Let's go get some sleep." You say.
The blanket was warm and the covers were almost perfect to combat the cool temperature and both of your cooling bodies. Brett pulls you close and points up at the sky tracing a constellation.
"Is this better than the daydream you had?" He asks.
"Yes." You respond.