Chapter 151-160

scalpel!

Operating room,

After an hour and a half, Dr. Sun of the orthopedics department finally corrected and fixed all the bones of the boy’s foot.

Tired, he was panting, with fine sweat on his forehead, took a step back and looked at Qin Feng.

“Director Qin, I’m done.”

“Okay, it’s hard work.”

Qin Feng nodded and smiled, and touched him with an elbow to express his gratitude.

Dr. Sun suddenly seemed to be beaten up with blood, and he immediately became energetic!

Oh My God!

Director Qin touched me just now?

Make a big profit!

If this is known by the brother…I’ll be dead!

Ha ha ha ha!

It was so happy that it exploded in place!

Although this is a simple little action, will Director Qin also fall in love with me?

Last time Qin Feng took Xu Tiantian from the orthopedics department, will it be me next?

……

If Qin Feng knew his mental activity, it would be a black line again.

Σ(°△°|||)︴~~~~

“Heparin and gentamicin saline wet compress, ready to start suturing.”

Qin Feng looked at the nurse next to him and said.

“Good Director Qin.”

The nurse started the operation immediately, and after 3 minutes, the suture officially started.

“Doctor Xiao, you come to make the skin opening, I will anastomose the tendon first.”

Qin Feng picked up the suture needle and said to the second assistant Xiao Jing.

Xiao Jing nodded, walked to the opposite side of the operating table, along the limbs of Changzhou, began to make multiple incisions about 1cm long on the skin and flaps.

This is a small mesh-like incision that runs through the entire layer to prepare for the reduction and suture of the tension-free skin.

And Qin Feng began to re-anastomize the tendons and internal blood vessels and nerves.

This is the most difficult!

It determines how much nerve perception in the left foot of the little boy can recover!

1 hour……

2 hours……

3 hours……

4 hours…

Dangling~

After Dr. Sun cut the suture, Qin Feng threw the pliers into the dish.

“Hoo~Doctor Sun, choose a flap.”

He sighed deeply, his eyes returned to their original state and said.

For three full hours, his eyes were a little tired.

Although he has super vision, it is really terrifying to mental consumption!

At present, the sole of the boy’s left foot has been sutured, and all the blood vessels and tendons have basically been anastomosed.

But some of the capillaries, although Qin Feng could see, some of them were too thin.

Even if it can be seen clearly, the suture thread is unable to sew!