1

Lola's POV

"I miss you too Zara. Wait one sec, my mum is calling me" I said to my best friend through the phone.
"What mum" I shouted back at my mum.
"Come downstairs, Max is here."
"I'm going to have to go Zara I'll ring you later,bye" I said to my best friend.
"Ok I'll speak to you soon,"she replied.
Hanging up the phone I pulled on my fluffy ugg slippers before walking down the stairs of my family home. This is my first time coming home since moving to uni and the first time seeing my brother since he moved in with his best friend in London.

"Hi Max," I said being engulfed in a hug, "I missed you."
"I missed you too" he said finally letting go of me. "You remember my best friend Lando don't you?"
"Yes." I replied suddenly shocked by the boy now looking at me.
"Oi stop staring at each other," Max said pulling me out of my thoughts. Glaring at him I turned and walked into the kitchen.

Pulling a glass out of the cupboard I feel someone walk up behind me. In a hushed voice Max says "Don't  even think about doing anything with Lando."
"What?" I questioned.
"I saw the way you were looking at him when we arrived" was all he said before leaving the room.

A.N. Sorry it's so short! I promise the rest will be better