Part 4, what went down at the waffle house!!VERY SAD!!...🥺

(they magicly got food bc im lazy to type that and chris and eddie got into a fight over waffles and pancakes)

"OH SO IF UR A PANCAKE DUDE THEN WERE BREAKING UP END OF CONVO." said ed
"b-but i like pancakes man,,"said chris
"STOP FIGHTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAMN WAFFLE HOUSE" said phil
"WERE OVER CHRIS." said ed in a mad mattering voice, but he is a Ginger..
"b -but eddie.." said chris like he was about to sob or shit his pants.
"were done, and its ed sheeran not eddie." said ed.
"shit, its 9:26pm im gonna miss the next ep of dora the explorer plus my bed time, bye kiddo's" said Mr.Phil
"WHAT UR OUR RIDE" said chris
"call miku idk" said phil
*ed sheeran runs to the bathroom of the waffle house sobbing cuz he and miku broke up and him and chris broke up over waffles cutely while sharting cuz he ate too many waffles..*
*phil leaves the waffle house*
"welp i have to get home some how,"  said chris as he picked up his phone and called miku to see if she could give him a ride.
                                              *~!on the phone with miku~!*
"hey miku, can you give me a ride please, ed's sobbing in the bathroom or sharting i don't know." said chris
"ofc chris! omw" said miku 
                                                             *~! calls over~!*

*fast 10 mins*
*chris goes outside to mikus car*
*as, eddie runs full speed thru the door but the car left, ed is still deeply inlove with chris as he spots them in the car together, he runs back to the bathroom in tears*

~*miku and chris start singing to the heathers soundtrack and  Glee songs randomly and have a sleep over at phils house and end up watching dora with him, and eddie is nowhere to be seen at that night rumor has it he switched schools other rumor is that he moved in with shreks cousin or he just skipped school again..Miku and Chris slowly stop being friends,Phil went on a trip to canada to go look at the beavers and rain, or the book says....but did you really think the story ends right now, right here..,Well...this is just the start of the story...teehee,..*~