Tourist ( 1)💋💕👌

I am Psyana Demerit a simple lady, have always dream to met a man who could always dreamed by everybody to be with.
I always pray to God that someday i will met him in person, because this man everybody know him or the whole world know him but me a nobody woman and the saddest part he never know and met me. I am his fan ever since. I always see him even in my dreams, I always watch all his series and movies in my cellular and i love it so much. I said to my self that one day if i met him i will do all my best not to show him that i knew him well. I will pretend that i really never heard his name and seen him in my entire life.😂😍💋 But the fact is i am madly and deeply inlove on him.

☺️ After 5years of dreaming about Jan Yaman😂😁💋

One day my mom said "Yana don't you want to attend the wedding of your cousin in Italy?" while making a coffee.
"Mom i don't have time for that i am busy finishing my 3rd novels and after that maybe me and my friends will having a meeting to the new writers in Galapagos turkey" I answered her.
Then i go to the chair near the table in our kitchen, and get a glass and pour a water coming from the Pitcher. I am the youngest daughter, a writer and adventurous person. I really love places that always silent and peaceful. Maybe i can go in crowded places like bars if my cousins insisted me to go.
My mom hold my hand and said "My love, my princess, darling please you need to go there or else Aria will cry and be sad if you will not attend her most special life moment" while smiling then she continue "And.. and you can write also your story there the place there is good for writing stories, am i right?"

Ok, im done my mom will not stop from pushing this kind of situation on me. I hug her and said "Ok mommy, i will go but first I will book a ticket and prepare my Bag"
"Thank you darling all I want for you is you need also to rest and show the world that you can met a man and marry him and have a family." mommy said. Ok ok here she goes again. "ok mom, ok, ok i will marry all the man" then i laugh and go to my room to arrange everything.

I've finished everything and arranged all my things tonight I will have my flight go to Italy to attend the wedding of my one and only cousin from my father side. I am thinking of everything because as I can see myself I have all the things I've been dreaming of, but I feel that there is something missing in my life. I don't know for now but I guarantee to myself that I am successfully happy in everything i haven now. I turned around my eyes in my room and i saw all my favorite books. Unfortunately as you know I love reading books like novels and i love watching series and episodes also especially kdrama and turkish drama. I have my own Book, my first novel that I've finished is title "Remember", and the second is "Mr. Right" and the last one I've been writing now is "DayDreamer". I really love writing even in my high school days. I am the Chief Editor in my college day in Virginia University.

I breathe to have some air and pick up my bags because in any minute now i will be late. I can't see my mom in the house so i decided to go but i will call her in the airport.

I heard the attendant of the plane saying instructions from in any minutes now the plane will be in the sky. I remember my thoughts about being inlove with the Man last 5 years. I just felt inlove on him even I did not met him in person. I've inlove on him in all series has been role in and the fact that i promised to my self that one day i could be met him. Hahahaha i laugh to myself. What a crazy dream hahaha i dream to be imposible to be happen. How i could met a person that have a billion or maybe have a trillion fans in the whole universe? Ahhaha Jan Yaman is a Turkish Artist, an Attorney, a fan of everybody. I just laugh of my self thinking an impossible things to be done. But anyway I've done on that dream, I totally move on now hahahhaa. I decided to sleep so when I woke up maybe i am in italy.

After a rushing hour passed away i am now here in Italy in front of the mansion of my father's twin. I go out from the taxi and press the door bell in the gate. The gate opened "Goodmorning Ms. Psyana" the guards greet me. "Goodmorning too" and smiled them sweetly and gladly.

I saw my cousin Aria and Tita Sandra going into my direction. Oh, maybe 3 years that i never saw them because i stayed in Canada last 3years to finished my books.
"Oh my God!! Is that you cous? God you look like a walking goddess!" my cousin Aria said she was saw beautiful in her Ashgray color of her hair.
"Oh! Really?! maybe i would be gladly to believe that Aria hahahaha" Then i hugged her so tightly and to my Aunt also.

"Come yana i will show you all the things that we will used in the wedding." and we go into her room. I did not even fix my baggage into my room she was so excited to see me all the things that she may now use in the future.
Very elegant the wedding dress she have full of beads. And everything was been there compledtely beautiful . I am so happy for my cousin Aria for marrying Alsan they are good match and they are together maybe if am not mistaken for almost 4 years in a relationship as girlfriend and boyfriend. They met in college in University of Virginia where we've finished our degree.

Tonight all the family of both side will be in this masion. They will gathering a big party after the wedding. Garden wedding, a wedding that everyone's praying for. I took my dress i am the maid of honor. I simply make up my self and go to the garden because the wedding will be started.

Then My Cousin and Aslan giving there Vow as a Husband and Wife.
"God in heaven above please protect the ones we love. We honor all you created as we pledge our hearts and lives together. We honor Mother Earth and ask for our marriage to be abundant and grow stronger through the seasons. We honor fire and ask that our union be warm and glowing with love in our hearts. We honor wind and ask that we sail through life safe and calm as in our fathers' arms. We honor water to clean and soothe our relationship-that it may never thirst for love. With all the forces of the universe you created, we pray for harmony as we grow forever young together. Amen." after reading there vows they kissed and hug each other. Everything in that situation is very good and lovely the wedding flow as assured like the newly wed happily entertained their visitors.

I didn't notice that my tear fell into my cheek. I am so happy for them. I decided to go into my room after the wedding done and my cousin decided to have a big party to thank everyone for the support and successful wedding of the year in Italy and i need to change my dress. I took my long shiny black gown it was so fit on me. I change my make up and it turns out into a very elegant woman. And i brush my hair and letting it to show itself wavy. I took my black hill and wear it. When i finished my self to be beautiful and feel gorgeous, I go to the lake that was found also inside this masion it was near into the garden where the party will be happening.

I took a deep breath while drinking a wine in a glass and watching the moon in the sky. It was so nice peacefully watching me on the ground. I am dreaming my self one day i will be having also my own wedding, wearing my wedding dress design by my own hands. I just smiled thinking about it when someone in my back talking and the sound of the voice is very familiar and i am really sure that i know this voice.
"Don't you mind miss if I stay also here?" the voice of a man said. A very rusky voice that you can literally describe as a masculine man owner.
I continued watching the moon and the beautiful lake arousing me to stay there more and watching how delightfully it is. Then the voice of a Man I am hearing through my back was be in my side now. And my breath is totally stop when i saw who was it.

😂😅😍😉😊😘😁😂😅💋💋💋