Tourist (2)💋😘😉😍👌

"Hi, I talked to you but you did not response, so i think I cannot stay here. Maybe I will find another place to stay" The man said from my back. I can't believe what was be I am seeing now in front of me. The Artist of Turkish, the man i am completedly dreaming of. Maybe he notice that I am staring on him and thinking that i know him.. I make myself calmed and said "Oh, no, no, it was fine you can stay" i calmly answered and turn into the lake again my attention as if i really know him. That is was my promised to my self i will not let him know that i am an avid fan of him that i am madly in love on him. Hahahaha i am laughing now because maybe it was a dream, maybe i am just dreaming but it was fine if it is a dream i will continually ignored him. hahahahha.

Jan think to much it was cool because maybe it was dark here the woman did not notice who the real he is. And thankfully she did not look into his face. She was beautiful in a long gown the shine on her dress added the elegant of the woman. Her hair that roughly rush into her shoulder it was perfect. Her red lips that every man dream of to be kissed. The woman slightly look into his face and answered him and look again to the lake. It was really confusing to Jan that the girl doesn't give him any attention. But he like this kind of silence he feel the peace of mind. He attend the party of his friend Aslan because he try his best to attend the wedding but he could not make it that is why he will surprise them tonight in their party.

"Why are you here in another side of the crowd?" jan ask her but continue looking also in the lake it was slightly look unto her just to talk to remind her that he is talking to her.

"I'm just making myself to be in a situation that it could be felt like being in a place that completely in silence" I answered him by not looking at him.. Ahh haha maybe he will think now that i really don't know who he was.

Jan amazingly smiled that he thought in this world there is a woman who doesn't know him or doesn't even take a second to look his face. "Anyway Im Jan Yaman" and offered her his hand to shake her.

I really want to jump and dance and shout on that smile of Jan. I'm dying to grab his hand to shake with him. But i make my self behave because i know if i will give him the full attention maybe he will go now and not even ask my name.So I decide not to take his hand to shake it, i just look his hand and give him the assurance that i will not took it and i answered, "Hi, Jan im Yana" and i look again in the lake. I saw his face hahaha he take his hand into the pocket of his pants and wiggling his head and continued watching the silence of the water in that lake.

Jan simply smile because if it is the woman knew him maybe this woman dying now to jump in that lake because meeting him in this situation, in this romantic place. he turned out his face into the direction of the woman she was so beautiful.
"You know the story of this lake why they called it lake of Love?" Jan said.

I did not answer but i gave him the right to continue by turning my eyes unto him and put my face again into the lake..

"Adora the Princess of Greece really love this place, she always go here then one day A prince came and they met here and they started to love and dream in this place but knowing that their family are not in good hands. Their family has having war for centuries. But they are continuing seeing each other in this place showing each other love and care, they build all the dreams in here. One day both family discovered their relationship. They wanted them to be parted, they want them to be ended their love. So the couple decided themselves to poisoned their self in this place where they build their dreams and love. That is why until then they called this place the Lake of Love", then jan look again into her face.

I am so amaze hearing this kind of conversation between us. He was so handsome, His smell that turned all the woman in the world to be naked. His lips, his long hair tightly made, omg everything on him can make me crazy now but i made-up myself and heart to be behave. That make him realize that in this world not anyone knowing him are made to be crazy and dying to be with him. His perfume show what kind of personality he have. Very strong that can blow my breath away. Ahahhaahaha.

"What a saddest love story I've been heard" the words i accidentally say..

"Yah, so much sad but it was fine because until then they are always on each other." Jan said.

"Ah, uhm just wait here yana i will be back i will get wine ok please wait me." Jan said and he go to the bar near the pool.

I can't help myself now if i will still stay here. hahahha so i decided to go back inside in my room and not wait him.

I threw myself into the bed and think what happened. Maybe if i met him last 5years when i am deeply crazy about him i will not go back in my room and stay on his side and maybe now i am still talking to him. But everybody is growing and getting matured so if he may my destiny maybe we can met again in another place and in another time. I just took a deep breath and go to the bathroom and make shower and sleep.

When Jan go back to the lake he was surprisingly annoyed because the woman did not wait on him. He looked at her over the place in that masion but he never saw her again. The Cinderella of her life was missing doesn't even know her full name or where she stayed . He was so busy now because of his last series he made and team up with Demit. But it was really good he go here in the wedding party of his buddy because he met her and knowing that not everyone are know who he was and he feel relieved on it. Jan go to his friend Aslan and the time in that night totally deeper so he decide to tell his friend that he need to go home now because tomorrow he will having an enterview in a Hotel.

A bird humming outside I heard so i decide to make my self up in this bed. What a wonderful scenery in this place. Only now i clearly appreciate the place of my Tito Fermin it was absolutely amazing.

The door opened "Cous, why did you not attend to the party last night?" Aria said while the face are slightly sad..

"Oh,Aria I attend but i just go near in the lake, because you know i don't want crowded people, but everything on there last night was absolutely fantastic" my voice is declaring her that i made her self relieved.

"Really!? omg! my god what is the color of your gown?" the voice of aria are exchange into an excitement.

"Why? black and it was shining by the help of the beads on it." i said.

"Gosh!!!?" and Aria cover her mouth not to shout for being excite. "My god! my god! my god!!! You are the one Jan's looking for!!! Ahahahhahahhaha" Aria said happily.

"What?!" omg! i forgot i did not make it seriously because i thought i was just dreaming last night.

"yes! yes! yes dear he was looking at you over the all the mansion Ahahhahah, but he was so disappointed because he cannot find you and after that he decide to go home" Aria said.

She was feel relieved that the man she was dreaming of are looking for her. But anyway the time was end maybe their Paths will not cross again.

"aahh, I go back to my room because i feel dizzy and like i will be having a flu" saying this to my cousin that make it look that i am not interested on him.

"Don't you know who was Jan cous? My god you did not take advantage for that moment. He was a Damn hottest Artist in turkey and in the whole world and you will just say that?! my god! if i knew that it was you i took you from here!" continue of her cousin..

" It was fine Aria we will not met again. " only i can say but all the disappointment in me was killing me now. My god! i feel that i am throwing my own self into a cliff now. Huhuhu. But it was fine it was my decision anyway maybe we will not met in future. I saw the sadness in the face of my cousin.

"Come let's go outside i will show the whole masion cous" Aria said in sad voice. I followed her.