Tourist (4)💋😊😍😘👌

After the nice day and night with him yesterday we decided to met again atleast another two days of his vacation.

I don't know if I can make myself behave but I know I can control everything, yah controlling everything hmpp i just dont know maybe i would just go to the flow and see will till it end. Today he was planning us to go on in the middle of sea with his yacht and have dinner on there and talk about ourselves. I like everything he plans but I don't like that I am actually liking it and definitely loving it.

I am trying my very best not to but unfortunately no ever ever to in love with this man totally serious because I know myself who he was be. And it the end of the day, one day he will leave me alone because he will choose his career over me. And I know that i am not that good to be his choice. He really doesn't know who the real I am so why bothered to stay with him forever.

Ok ok, I will be with him on this two days adventures of him and after this I will leave and disappear like a foam.

"Honey what are you thinking?" Jan said and kiss me into my forehead. I did not notice that the man was come.

"Ahm, nothing, anyway Jan have you done all your schedule this day? we need to go now in the yacht because the climate will seems to be change." and I stand and took my bag and go to the direction where the yachts waiting.

"Wait yana i have a surprise for you my love" And he grab me on my hand so I couldn't continue to walk.
"What.." I didn't continue to talk when I saw him, no i am seeing now a small black box into his hand and he will gonna open it...and..tada..a ring? a ring? oh! my god! he will gonna propose????

"Can you be my girlfriend?" He heard Jan said.
"My love what happen why your not answering me?" Jan said.

God! I took a deeper breath because I don't know how to do this.. I make myself calm and I hold his hand.. and..

"Ahm Jan.." he was staring at my eyes waiting for my answer.. "Jan ahmm because you know" then he continue staring with a smile, oh! that damn smile! I can't resit it. "Yes Jan yes!" I said. Whatttt!!!! Did I say Yes?!!!! WTF! why i say yes?!! Oh damn!!!

"Really? Yes!! Thank you my love you didn't know how much you make me so happy my only one."and Jan hug me and kiss me so so so hard and deep.. oh my god.. what is this.. God why my body is not stopping. Oh! really! gosh! I'm so dead!!!