Chapter 9

I woke up in the hospital my left arm were binded. Our car bumped and my mom was beside me i'm injured and my head is aching. When i look at my right side i was shocked. This is a familiar face...

Yes..

I know him...

We bumped into him....

Its Carl. Carl is the one we bumped in to. He was lying in the bed. Right leg was in cast. Head was in bandage. Sleeping...

I was crying and i dont know why maybe i was just afraid. But, afraid of what?? I dunno. Then i slept again i feel tiredness after that after 2 hours i woke up everyone is woke up even my mom. Leon is there. Carl's mom is talking with my mom. Leon's mom is preparing food. Leon is beside me. He's comforting me.

"Hey alex. Now okay?? We're so worried about what happened. We dont know ehat to do."

"Wait, is... is carl the one we bumped to??"

"Yes alex. He is"

"Okay."

"don't stress yourself okay?? Its not good for you"

"How are you??" I said to leon

"Well just fine. How are you feeling??"

"Fine. I guess"

"Come. I'll feed you. You need to eat okay??"

And so he feed me. Its night. So my mom's in the room only. I was awake and so carl was. So i talk to him..

"Carl??"

"Hey. What?"

"I'm sorry"

"For what??"

"For bumping into you a while ago."

"Its not you okay?? It just happened its okay. Just sleep"

"Hey i know you're upset of what i emailed you the previous day. I'm sorry"

"Its okay. I know you cant accept me. Just sleep good night"

"Uhmm okay good night sweet dreams"

I cant sleep i really can't but when its 10:00 pm i felt asleep. I'm tired....