Chapter 8

I was so shocked when i saw that e mail but i still dont believe it so i emailed him again...

Okayyy?? Is this some kind of a stupid joke?? Haha!! Its not funny and i dont want guys like you. You're a bad guy and you kept on ruining things up i dont deserve you hahaha! So fuck off.

-alex

So on monday i entered the school and Leon was not with me coz his too lazy to go to school sooo i need to look for samantha.

Okay, look even if i'm a valedictorian here i'm not that friendly coz i dont want getting into others way. So yeah i make few friends

I was in the lockers and getting my things for the first subject. Then...

"Why wont you accept me??? I can change myself for you. Look, alex i will not stop till i get you"

"Are you in drugs or something?? Coz i dont talk with guys like you. I dont want you okay? I dont like the way you treat people just fuck off"

Then i left him but he held my hand.. so i was shocked i've never liked a boy before even once coz i dont want to be hurt like my mom i dont want being left by someone i really love. I dont want getting hurt and i always wanted to be strong and neat..

"Why alex? Because i'm like this?? Coz i'm ruining things up?? I'm messing them?? Well i can change myself for you to like me. For you to give me a chance."

I was just staring to him. I cant believe he just said those to me. So i just forget about it i entered to my classes and forget about it. I called our driver to pick me up at school coz leon is not here. So i waited.

For 20 minutes he came so i ride in the car. Oh yes, we are rich i just dont want others to see it. We're rich because my mom and her family owns a company named THE BEAUTY GARMENTS. Its a beauty salon, we also have derma. So they get alot of money because our company is the wisest company in the country and its been like 15 years since they build it.

I tell the driver to go in mcdonald's drive thru coz i'm really starving..... so we went there..... the driver is fast we bumped in the gatter and i remembered we hit a guy. A guy who looks familiar to me. Then my eyes were already closed and i'm dizzy...