similarly different

* 3 years later*
    "GET. UP. CAMERON!" Some one was shaking me and I already knew it was my mother. The shaking stopped for a minute but got a rude awakening by being shoved into the cold tile floor. Can I just crawl into the covers and hide from society today....JUST TODAY. I growled and flopped on my back the cold stinging my legs. I layed there for a minute got up and checked my calendar 

                   March, 3, Tuesday, 2020

I sighed and remembered that today was the day that marked Lisa's death, three years. Peachy just peachy. I grabbed a shirt and pants got ready and headed down stairs. Breakfast was on the table, but I just didn't feel like eating even though I was hungry. My mother sighed she knew what today was and she just hugged me and told me 'it will get better' I smiled faintly and ate tiny bites of my food. After the little food I had, said goodbye to my mother, grabbed my bag and left for the bus to get to school.

     As I walked out I saw I girl, much like Lisa, walk out of a house that was just recently bought I blinked a few times but after that...She was gone. Hello yes mental hospital I think I'm seeing my dead friend! The bus ride was the same, shouting kids and a few overheard conversations that were just dripping with gossip, first block was normal, shouting kids and an angry teacher. Second block was....peculiar.

   The bell for the end of first block rang and the kids ran out of the class I was still at my desk tidying things up then after the herd was gone I got up and walked to science class with the infamous Ms. Hawk. I sat down in my usual spot in the middle of the class with an empty seat next to me, got out my stuff and waited for the sinister class to start. About 35 minutes into class I wasn't even paying attention just scribbling random words for "notes" about a subject I already knew. I was lost in my own thoughts but quickly snapped out of it when Ms. Hawk yelled my name for I question I didn't even hear. I acted to look over my notes to find the answer when the door hinges let out a loud ear ringing cry for help. In walked the vice principal Ms. Bales. She was a pretty lady hair always done perfectly along with her makeup always had the perfect outfit and always seemed to be too good for this school. Her blue eyes casted a glance at me and she waved and smiled. Bewildered I waved that little 3 finger wave thing people did when they didn't understand why the other person waved. Ms. Hawk scrunched up her nose in annoyance and huffed "What is the need for you to disrupt my clas-" she was cut off by Ms. Bales voice "you have a new student Hawk." Her voice was sharp and the passive aggressive tone finishing it off. I looked at the door where the new girl was standing, she seemed to be annoyed by this. She seemed vaguely familiar, she had long dark brown hair that was just below her knees, sharp brown eyes that if looks could kill she would be a wanted murdered. A small nose, and was ,to my guess, around 5,1 fairly shorter that the rest of the people here. She wore a sweat shirt shorts and tights with old combat boots. Weird style.

Ms. Hawk pointed her finger to the new girl then at the seat next to me. She walked towards the seat glared at me then tossed her bag on the floor and flopped on the seat she reminds me of Lisa when she was mad.....Lisa.......no...impossible, right but the similarities are just.....She is just to similarly different to her....Ya that doesn't make sense either..

  Ms. Bales walked out of the class, closing the door. Ms. Hawk huffed again and asked the new girl what her name was, she glared at Ms. Hawk for a second the replied "My name is Alice, Alice Springs."