(03) Lilith Slatch

Lilith is a 19 year old person staying in Elysian

Lilith is a 19 year old person staying in Elysian. They are the third leading character. Lilith is not a stickfigure, mainly a object head.

~Past Life~

Lilith had strict parents growing up so it was hard for them to manage through their daily life. Lilith couldn't do clubs, after school activities, or even hangout with friends. All Lilith mostly did was do homework and study everyday.

Lilith's interest back then was fashion, flowers, cats, and reading. They were mostly interested in fashion(they still do now), but their parents restricted them from buying dresses and skirts. That didn't stop Lilith as they buy clothes they love, growing up to 17. Lilith graduates from high school in their final year. Eventually, Lilith does well in college and is careful on spending money. Their parents respected them, Lilith was happy.

Lilith was on their way to visit their parents during break on a train. They carried clothing, snacks, gifts for parents, etc since the break was 2 months. During the long drive, a suspicious man sits in front of Lilith and stares at them. Lilith got uncomfortable and asked the odd man,

"Is there something wrong sir?"
...

They don't get a response back from the man, just silence and slight mumbling from the man.

"Sir? Do you want anything? Food? Water? Money?" Lilith asked one more time and the man got up reaching for his pocket.

A knife was held in the man's hand
it was sharp
The man slowly gets close to Lilith.

Lilith tries to run away but ends up being stabbed in the head and then the heart. They were left bleeding to death. No one else was on the train.   Their body was found after the subway ended.

~Present~

Lilith is the only one who remembers their memories clearly. They don't like speaking much about it though. Lilith can go through realities or make their own, which they already did. They have powers for healing, which only heals small wounds, and certain wounds(like hand/finger decapitations, head wounds, etc). Lilith can use it to fight or trap, they could transform with it or make someone transform. Still, they are learning from their powers and being careful with them.

Manipulative towards Mercury sometimes 😢 tries to gaslight them.

~Fun Facts!~

-Human self is Irish, learned English when they were 5 (Also a fast learner). Mom and Dad are Irish, moved to America, then moved back to Ireland after Lilith learned English.

-Only Lilith and Arcane are the ones that have magic/power.

-Healing makes them exhausted/drained. So they avoid healing bigger wounds. But if it's someone they care about, Lilith will heal the wound if it's big or small.

-Lilith isn't that influenced by the environment and their past human life to cause violence but it is a 50/50. It really depends on how they decide to go. Try dealing with flashbacks of your human self getting killed, missing being human again, and dealing with 2 teenagers that are full of problems.

-The reason why they have a heart for a head is because they've been stabbed in the heart 😀

-Lilith is described as a "ghost" but still has a physical body of their own. They can travel through worlds with that body, but it's not easy.

-They can sense dark auras radiating from different worlds in their own Reality. That's how they found out about Mars/Cross in chapter 2. Lilith could also watch over realities from other people, but due to Cross's strong power. They couldn't reach Mercury during those horrible times.

-Great at cooking, not so great at baking. In their human years, they always cooked for themselves and failed to bake simple recipes. Cookies, for example, were burnt.

-Lilith's body is 'doll-like'. Explains why they're short for their age, and has no other feminine features on their body. They used to have an average height in their human life.

-Paints their nails sometimes, like to paint nails for Arcane though.

-number 1 gaslighter