Pt 1

Riya opened the diary which she brought from kabir's room, without telling him. She closed her room door and sat on bed staring at Diary. In next moment she hugged diary and alone tear escaped her left eye. She immediately wiped it and opened the diary. She caressed the letters which was written on first page with glitter.

"Tejasswi&karan.......karn$angini"

@kolkata

"Maa I don't want to meet any guy, I'm not ready for marriage so don't force me" Teju sat on bed throwing saree away.

"Beta just meet him once, if you don't find him good you can reject him." Shekhar tried to make her understand and she just looked at her father.

Teju got ready with half-hearted as she was not interested in marriage and all. Her dream was different from other girls. She wanted to create her own identity. She had just completed her graduation and her family started searching groom for her. Next day she had planned of filling army form but here her dream was at the edge of breaking.

"The guy is here!" Her thoughts broke by her brothers voice. She didn't budge.

When Teju was called in hall. Her mother kept saree edge on her head which made her more irritated. As soon as she went in hall, she could feel someone's gaze at her but she didn't looked up as her family was there.

She sat and after some family talks finally the brother of groom started his questions to Teju. For a second she thought that she came for some interview and controlled her laugh.

Finally she left from there and went in kitchen where her mother was. She saw from window when they were leaving, for a moment Teju felt a connection with him but she ignored it. She sat on chair engrossed in her thoughts when her cousin came there

"Teju what are you thinking?? Did you liked him?" he asked but she was not sure

She saw her family was happy so she was not understanding what she should do?

"I'm confused Bhai. I'm not understanding anything, maybe I'm ready or maybe not" She just replied.

"Then take your time, and think about you because you have to live your life with him not our family. Take decision for yourself" He said and left with his father.

Tejasswi was not a girl who would do anything against her family's wish. Her family comes at first place in her life. Her parents happiness, she always prayed for. Brought up in Mumbai still Ragini didn't forgot her values which her family gave her. But marrying at the age of 22 was somewhere going wrong by her point of view.

Night 🌃🌃

She was leaning on her bed after dinner listening music on her phone when Suddenly a face flashed in her mind which jerked her. She saw here n there and drunk water. She got up and went to balcony. Then she closed her eyes and let the air touch her face.

"I hate you lakshya" she just mumbled and let tears flow from her eyes.

Lakshya, he was the reason behind her hate for marriage. The guy for whom she had fallen head over heels in love, was the reason behind her broken heart.

Tejasswi was in her 12th when she saw him And she got attracted towards him but she decided to focus on her studies. But She couldn't as she had felt something for the first time called love. At first she never befriended any guy except Nikhil & Pramod but her friendship with Pramod couldn't last as he started getting possessive of her.he had crush on her from the time he had seen her but Teju was unaware of it. Later He had proposed her but she was not interested in love at that time. Then he started torturing her mentally. Sometimes blocking her way, sometimes coming close to her finding her alone. Sometimes touching her inappropriately and sometimes blackmailing her that he will do something of his life. Teju couldn't focus on her studies and because of her friends she agreed to be his girlfriend. And that was biggest mistake of her life. She thought about him as human being but he started behaving like her bf. Holding her hand, coming close to her, talking about things which Teja never ever thought.

Now she had enough two months had passed and she couldn't tolerate it. When her group went to Marine drive she told him for once and all, that she is not interested in him and if he have guts he can do anything to himself. Because now she is not gonna tolerate anything for others.

Nikhil tried to make her understand but Teju told him that she is not interested in love and all as she wants to make her parents dream come true.
After that she broke her friendship with Pramod and told her other friends to never mention his name in front of her.

Knock....knock

Riya closed diary as there was someone at door. For a second she thought it could be her brother Kabir. She opened door and found her father Karan standing with hot milk for her.

He came inside and took her close to him. "You didn't took milk, now take and sleep."

Riya drunk without argue and looked at her father. "Papa," karan looks at her.

"Do you miss mumma?" Her question hits karan as he can't tell her how much he miss his chatterbox! How much he craves for her. How much he misses her! Her anger, Her laugh, Her smile, Her hug, Her complaints. He misses her everything, He misses his wife Teju!!

*****

It's new story but a Real one.... I had decided Sanskar but then I felt like the love karan have for Teja is something different as Sanskar and Ragini was only imagination but #Tejran is real one.... And this story is also True so thought of Karan and Teja ....❤️❤️❤️

Pls support this story....

Yours,
Mona❤️