Pt 2

"When Teju went in 12th std she fell for lakshya without her knowledge. He used to be with his friends whenever Teju was on her way to college. Teju always used to see him and becomes happy. But she didn't told anyone about it still one day her best friend Niyati Came to know about this.

"Teju what's going on?? I'm looking you, you're behaving different nowadays." She asked when they were in locker room and Ahana, Sanya had went to canteen.

"Nothing Niyati, you must be mistaken now come let's go otherwise Ahana and Sanya will come here!" She tried to change topic while keeping her books inside locker.

"I'm not mistaken. Teju I know you from childhood, I can sense and now you are behaving differently. Will you tell me or not, don't you remember we never kept any secrets from each other" She said holding her arm.

"Ok I'll tell you but first promise me you won't tell this to anyone!" Teju said holding her palms as she nodded.

"Niyati I'm in love" Teju said with excitement and Niyati also got happy for her best friend.

"You know him. He is.... He is Lakshya" Saying Teju hugged Niyati but her expressions changed And she broke hug.

"Teju are you talking about Lakshya Singh??" Niyati asked and Teju nodes with smile.

"No you can't Teju. He is not the nice guy and moreover he don't deserve you, pls Teju listen to me you will be hurt because of him, stop right now" Niyati said holding her face between her palms and trying to make her understand but Teju jerked her hands away.

"Niyati pls stop it. Ok I agree you don't like him but I .... I love him Niyati and I can't stop loving him. And if you have problem with him then pls don't talk to me on this matter again, I won't hear anything against him." Saying Teju ran from there with her bag while Niyati was heartbroken seeing her friend.

"Teju I don't want you to get hurt, you had been through a lot and now I just want happiness of yours. Pls God protect my friend from getting hurt." Niyati thinks as she looks at the way where Teju had gone.

After that Teju and Niyati used to maintain distance but still they were sad and upset. While Ahana and Sanya was unaware of whatever happened between them. Like this Year ended and Teju took admission for graduation in her hometown Kolkata. Where she used to Stay at her maternal grandmother whenever she went for exams.

That's when Teju has started talking with Lakshya as well. They used to talk on whatsapp. Somehow Lakshya found out that Teju loves him but didn't said or asked her. Teju started thinking that even he likes her by his gesture and talks. When Teju had gone to Shiv temple with her Friends Lakshya went to meet her that's when Ahana and Sanya came to know about him. Lakshya and Teju went away from them

"You here?" Teju asked being nervous.

"Yes, when you said that you're going to Shiv temple, I thought I'll also come and will meet you!" He said looking at her.

"You came alone? Your friends?" She asked without looking at him.

"No I didn't wanted them to know about you. So I came alone" he Smiled.

"Ok now you go will talk on whatsapp!" Teju said.

"Ok but msg me at night! Bye" saying Lakshya went from there smiling at her.

Teju kept her palm over her heart as it was beating fastly. Later at night when Teju went to Sanyas house for sleep as Sanya's parents was out of town. Teju and Lakshya were talking on whatsapp.

"You massaged so late?"

"Actually after meeting you when I was coming back I had accident."

"Are you okey?"

"Yes car just passed by my leg side. My friends were with me na!" Teju lied.

"Take care of yourself, if you would have told me I would have come to meet you. Ok now take medicines and sleep"

"Ok bye"

A year passed like this.....

One day when Teju was gone out with her grandmother she got msg on instagram.... When she asked the person who is it?  The girl directly asked Teju that what relation does She and Lakshya share? Which shocked Teju. After Teju learned that Lakshya has girlfriend and he flirts with every girl. Later even he says that girls are interested in him. Even he uses girls for getting attention. Still Teju didn't believe all this, at night she massaged Lakshya and asked him, but He himself Got angry on her saying that,"because of her His girlfriend broke up with him. " And he spoke mean things to her breaking her heart into pieces.

That night Teju cried bitterly thinking about Betrayal from Lakshya and Her friend Niyati's words. She blamed herself that she didn't believed her friend. She didn't slept at that night.

Next day Teju called Niyati but didn't spoke a word. "Teju" Listening Niyati's voice Teju broke down in tears while Niyati too got emotional. "Niyati... I hate him, I hate him" saying Teju was crying. "Teju don't waste your tears for him, he don't deserve you. Don't cry pls try to forget him." Niyati said from other side of call while Teju tried to gather herself because she couldn't let her family know anything as She was apple eye of her family.

But loving him for Four years and forgetting in a minute wasn't easy for her.... Can she do that?? Teju had dreamed of her beautiful marriage life with her husband... She always dreamt of husband who will never let a single tear come in her eyes, who will never let her upset. Who can't see her quite. Who will always want her smiling face and will always listen to her without limit. Who will pamper her like child and who will be proud of her. The person who will never hurt her and always love her.... And SHE WILL BE THE ONLY GIRL IN HIS LIFE AND HIS HEART WILL BELONG TO HER....

But getting hurt from Lakshya now Teju had decided that she will never be able to love anyone nor she will get married. Now she will Complete her dreams and will create her own identity.

*****

Now Only Teju and Karan story from next chapter.... I have wrote Teju's half past here!!! I wish you will like and I'll update next part soon :)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ❤️

Yours,
Mona ❤️