Pt 3

Teju had got ready to go cyber cafe but suddenly it's stared raining heavily, so she had to wait because she was about to go with her brother sumedh on bike. Her father insisted her for breakfast but she denied as she was getting restless.

Suddenly her father's mobile ringed, Teju was thinking about form, when her father hugged her and kisses her on forehead confusing her.

"What happened papa?? You look so happy" Teju asked smiling as she saw her father so happy.

"It was their call and they are ready for marriage. The guy had liked you I'm really happy beta, they are really nice peoples and most I liked the guy. You both will be perfect couple but I want to know your decision" Teju didn't answer and walked to her room.

Her eyes brimmed with tears, as her dreams were crashing in front of her eyes. She held the tears back trying to hold herself from breaking again. But then her parents happy faces came in her mind which made her weak and her tears made way from her eyes. She held Her knees close to her chest and cried.

Some unknown fear was encrypting in her heart. Because she didn't knew the guy, she didn't knew family, she knew nothing about him. So how can she marry unknown person. She managed herself and came out when raining had stopped. And left with sumedh for cyber cafe. The only thought was coming in Her Mind was why did she came to her hometown?

Night....

Teju sat with books on bed when her parents And uncle came and sat next to her. She closed her books.

"So Teju how did you find guy? We liked him!" Her uncle said and she looked at her parents who were smiling.

"Beta he is Safety officer in Pune, He is not much elder to you only five years. His nature is nice, he don't have any bad habits and-"

"Do you like him?" Teju interrupted holding her parents palm in between her.

"We like but what about you?" Her mother asked just when her younger brother sumedh jumped between conversation.

"Di do you know he have extra finger like Hrithik Roshan and his eyes are brown." She just ignored him and hugged her father.

"If you all like him I like him!" She said as controlled her tears in her eyes. While her father just wanted her happy but little did he knew that his princess was hiding her pain from him with fake smile. But no one can recognise her real smile and fake smile. She was expert in hiding her pain from childhood.

Next day

Alliance was fixed by Teju's family and Groom family at his house. But Teju was upset because her father had promised her that he will not give dowry but he agreed for it.

Still at some places dowry custom is happening and Teju was cursing it but she couldn't do anything as her father's happiness was attached with her alliance.

Every father thinks for his daughter's best future and Shekhar can do anything for Teju's happiness, he just want someone who will never let tear come in his princess eyes.

Teju wanted her parents to be happy as everyone was giving them advice of her marriage from her 12th std, but her father always ignored everyone as he supported her decision about studies and her career but which father will deny if he got a perfect groom for his daughter?

Teju was thinking all this when her mother kept her hand on her head, Teju saw her mother was looking at her with all the love and tears in her eyes.