Chapter 5

Toni's POV

It was PE and I was talking to Cheryl while sitting on the bench. It was the first time we had any kind of normal interaction.

But I noticed something.
"What did you just stare at?"
"What?" She asked me.
"You heard me."
"I wasn't staring at anyone."
"You just stared at him." I pointed to a guy playing basketball.
"Don't be ridiculous. And even if I did, what's all the fuss about?"
"No I don't care, I just thought you were only in love with me."
"When did I confess that? And why do you think I'm in love with him if I unconsciously looked at him? And why are you taking that kiss so seriously?"
"Don't you?"
"What?"
"Take it seriously?"
"It's weird, I haven't thought about that until now. I didn't want to."
"What would you do if we fucked? Would you think about that?"
She looked at me coldly. Stroke the nerve.
"You don't look like someone that can make me remember sex."
Classy.
"I could always prove you wrong."
"You could never, Antoinette."

________________________________

We were in a history class and the teacher had not came yet, when I noticed a girl looking hella uncomfortable.
It was Jane. Jane was always quiet and hardly noticeable, but she was hot and a good person. I kissed her a few times before. She is very hot, but right now she looked frightened in the corner of the classroom while all of the others were scrambled all over the classroom, chatting.

"Jane?"
"Oh- Hi."
"You alright?"
"Yeah it's just..."
She looked at her seat but it was taken, Cheryl was sitting in it.
"Well why don't you just sit somewhere else Jane?"
"Because I don't wanna sit next to those boys, they make me uncomfortable."
"Alright come with me."

"Cheryl."
"Hmm?"
She turned around lazily, facing us. She was biting on her pencil and I hoped she would at least look a little jealous to see me with another girl, but she barely looked at us.
"Can you sit somewhere else?"
"What? Why?"
"My friend Jane has to sit right here, she always sits here."
"Your friend Jane can find another seat I'm sure."
Wow. Bitchy. That's why Jane was afraid of her, like everyone else. But I will never be.

"Cheryl don't be rude. She's uncomfortable."
"I think I made myself clear." She looked lustfully into my eyes.
I slammed my arms on her desk.
"Stand the fuck up." I pronounced every word carefully, in a whisper, hoping it wouldn't draw too much attention.

But everyone turned to face us. We were holding one nasty staring contest.
"No." She simple said while looking up at me.
Our noses were almost touching.
"I'm gonna make you stand up myself if you don't do it yourself."
"We both know you won't."

Teacher rushed in and pulled me back.
"Girls! Girls!"
Cheryl never broke eye contact. What a psychotic bitch.

________________________________

We were in a restroom with a school counselor, she was surprised that we got in conflict. It never really got physical between us.

"I'm gonna take this call. While I'm away I want you too to discuss where do these bad emotions come from. Alright?"

We both just mumbled something.

When Mrs. Smith left, Cheryl turned towards the mirror and started fixing her lips, and over lining them with a pencil.

As she slightly bent towards the mirror, I could see her underwear from the behind, because her skirts were THAT short. I examined her black underwear and her flashy thighs.
She looked at me in the mirror, and I looked back. But she did caught me staring anyways. She rolled her eyes and straightened herself.

"You were staring at my pussy."
"Yeah so?"
"Don't do that."
"Wear something appropriate."
"Aren't you like, wearing almost the same clothes as me right now?"
"Well, I don't wear such short skirts, and even if I did I wouldn't purposely bend down until my whole ass is out."
"Purposely, huh?" She repeated after me and smiled widely.

"Why didn't you wanna let Jane sit there?"
"It's not my job to secure a seat for you and your bitch."
"Why are you calling her a bitch?"
"Because I can."
"Cheryl..."

I felt so tense, I needed to touch her so bad right now. Whenever we fight I feel turned on. It's inevitable.

"Will you come closer?" I asked almost inaudibly.
"You come closer, if you need to."
Of course, she wouldn't do a thing I ask her to.

I got closer to her, there was a small height difference. She looked down at me.

"You drive me crazy." I whispered. Her gaze softened, it wasn't as sharp. She looked at my lips but she didn't want to make the first move. She waited for me. And I won't lose a chance.

I pressed my lips against hers and I didn't want to let her leave this time, so I put my hands around her neck. You're not leaving now, I thought.

What surprised me is that this time she deepened the kiss. She held my waist under my hoodie, and touched my thighs under my skirt. It was weird. But I enjoyed it so fucking much.

I moaned a little in her mouth, and I guess she liked it because she squeezed me harder and I felt her tongue on my lips.

Suddenly we heard a door knob and got off of each other.