Oneshot-6

Kim Rok Soo was called emotionless.

He was numb to it.

'This bastard child who didn't cry when his parents died.'

'This bastard man who never cried on his teammates' death.'

'The emotionless team leader who only focused on work and nothing else.'

He had many labels hanging on his person.

In the end, he was but a human.

How would a human handle the hate and scorn thrown towards them?

Endure? Sure. For how long?

And the fact that this man kept it all to himself didn't help either.

He wasn't normal, of course. No human would be normal after having their life make a joke out of them time and again. So, why did they expect him to endure it as emotionlessly as he did?

He wasn't painless. Hell, he had more pains than half of the world out there, even after the apocalypse.

These fucking people had declared themselves as pitiful because they lost their families, their loved ones, their friends.

What about Kim Rok Soo?

He lost his parents just when he was about to create happy memories with them. Ah yes, he never got the chance to.

He never remembered how it was like when he had a happy childhood.

He was mistreated by his relative when they took him in. He was a typical orphan, victim to domestic violence.

When he finally grew out of that trauma (did he?), An apocalypse broke out of nowhere.

He wasn't one who believed in gods. He'd rather believe himself. And so he did.

He had to go without food and water for days, not that he wasn't used to starving while the world was still 'normal', buried alive under a fucking metal pillar.

He survived.

When he finally got rescued and delivered to a safe place, the certain people of that place treated him like shit. Why? Because he looked up to his saviour and didn't want to acknowledge another as the leader of the place.

The first night of terror arrived, he lost half of the people he spent time with, in the shelter. Even those who treated him oh-so nicely. He couldn't do anything. He was weak. Nothing but a mere human among the monsters;

The ones that broke out from darkness and the ones that manifested themselves as superior beings, who experienced the so-called awakening.

He still survived.

His next motivation turned into finding his saviour. The only person he looked up to. He still did.

He went there, found the man was a 'team leader' in some monster hunting alliance. He decided to join.

Oh and that was the best fucking decision he made, even if it got him a ton of hate.

He awakened. Yet, his ability was nothing but mere memory. He couldn't help directly. He couldn't change his unfortunate future.

[-Record.]

He gained two brothers. He gained two friends. He gained two loved ones. He could help out physically when it came to killing the ones who caused terror in their world. He had someone who would wish well for him.

[-Dont mind me, I should record such  moments. They are important.

-Rok soo-ya, you're bleeding-!

-It's alright.]