•°2; 'Overprotection'°•

FNAF High School AU

This is basicly an AU where the Animatronics are in high school

----------------------
Bon Bon Pov:
I was walking down the hallway, it was recess time and I was going to hang out with Bonnet, Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy. I made it to my locker and put my things away, I closed it and I turned to face a boy I didn't know. Then a girl I also didn't know showed up as well, they were both foxes. 

Boy X: Well, Well, Well....look who we have here, the stupid bunny I see...

Bon Bon: W-What do you want?

Girl X: Oh nothing, just...

Then they pushed me to the ground and started to beat me up. I was crying but there was no one near us so no one heard my cries for help. After about 3 minutes they were done, I had tears in my eyes and I felt a sharp pain under my left eye. 

Boy X: Heheh, cry baby bunny cry!

He was down on my level and so I kicked him in the face, causing him to bleed a bit. He looked very angry and he was. He took out his claws, I was very scared, he then scratched me in the face, but under my left eye. I was laying on the ground, I put my hand on my check, it really hurt. The boy then grabbed me by the collar, I had tears in my eyes.

Boy X: I want you to remember this so you DON'T EVER try to mess with me! This will not be the last time you deal with us!

He then dropped and me and I landed on the floor. I saw him and the girl walked away. I got up and whipped off the dust of my cloth, I sighed and started to make my way to the nursery.

--------------
Grrrr. Do they really think someone wouldn't notice?!?!. 

I sighed as I saw the blue hair bunny walk away.

Don't worry Bon Bon... I'll make sure to teach them a lesson so they don't ever mess with you again...

I then started to make my way to the cafeteria to get some lunch

---------
Bon Bon pov:
I just got better, the nurse asked me what happend. I didn't tell her the real story though, since I knew that guy would come back and beat me up again, so I just told her I wasn't careful and was scratched by a plant with spines. She put a bandage on my face. I was now on my way to the Cafeteria. I ordered my food and looked for my friends and sister or a place to sit. I then spotted Bonnet, Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy. I walked up to their table, put my food down and sat down next to Bonnet.

Bonnet: Bon are you ok?!? W-What happened?!?!

Bon Bon: I-I wasn't looking where I was going and I got a scratch with a plant that had spines.

All of them looked worried, I gave them a weak smile. I noticed Freddy was looking away with an angry look on their face, but I didn't put a lot of thought into that. I saw Bonnet with a worried expression, she knew I was lying.

Bon Bon: Ok ...that wasn't what happened...

Ft.Foxy: If you don't want to tell us it is fine, but please, don't hide it from us...

Bonnet: Bon, do you mind telling us what really happened?

I sighed and told them everything. When I finished explaining, Bonnet hugged me. I noticed that Freddy was really triggered now.

Bonnet: Don't worry about it, everything will be fine.

Ft.Freddy: I swear, if anyone else tries to hurt you, I'll make sure they never see the light of day!