•°4; 'First Met'°•

Funtime Freddy Pov:
I was in my room waiting for something I didn't want to happen. Well I have anger issues and I can’t really sleep at night, because I am very “hyper” if you can say it like that… I have a very hard time relaxing, I don’t know why, I always thought this was part of my programming. Now, what does this have to do with me not wanting the “Something” to happen, well it’s because Circus Baby thought it was a good idea to get me a partner. When I clearly DON’T need one! Me and Funtime Foxy already make a good duo. Baby says it’s the best for me because they will help me sleep better and entertain the kids, like if I was some kind of puppeteer with my puppet. I sighed and then heard a knock on the door of my room, I know what's coming.

Ft.Freddy: *To himself* Great, it’s happening… *In normal tone* Come in!

I then saw the door open and I saw Circus Baby lean out through the door. I then got up from my bed and stood up. She entered the room and looked at me.

Circus Baby: I’m guessing you know what this is about 

Ft.Freddy: Let’s just get this over with, where is my new “partner”?

Circus Baby: I will introduce you to her, but first

Then I felt myself being held back, I noticed it was Lolbit. I started to get angry. I could tell my eyes were red, that happens when I am very angry. I then yell or “Scream” with my jumpscare sound. Lolbit was holding me tightly, I tried to get out of her grip but it was useless.

Ft.Freddy: LET ME GO YOU PARASITE!

Lolbit: Sorry, can’t do! Now, I recommend you stay still.

Ft.Freddy: WHY IS LOLBIT HOLDING ME BACK?!?!

Circus Baby: Safety measures, I know you aren’t very happy with this new partner of yours and I know if I don’t hold you back, you're going to dismantle her. 

It looks like my new partner it’s a she, since C.B keeps saying “her”. I then stopped fighting back against Lolbit’s grip since the message it’s clear to me; ‘You can’t get out of this situation’.

Ft.Freddy: Ugh, fine

Circus Baby: Good *Looks behind her* You can come in now

I then saw a bunny girl with blue hair come into the room, she was a bit shorter than me. She had beautiful indigo eyes and she was dressed up with a red bow-tie, a small white top hat, a blue dress with a white apron and a big red bow on the back. She was wearing withe fishnets and some blue and magenta bots. For some reason all the anger that I had inside me started to go away for some reason, but only a litte.

Circus Baby: Freddy, meet Bon Bon. Bon Bon, meet Funtime Freddy, your new partner.

Bon Bon: N-Nice to meet you, Mr. Freddy

Even her voice made me calm down. Then I felt my eyes turn back to their regular blue color. I didn't have words to describe what I was feeling. I then felt Lolbit let go of me. I looked at the bunny girl whose name is “Bon Bon” apparently.

Ft.Freddy: I-I…. I-It’s nice to meet you, too…

Circus Baby: I’ll leave you two to get to know each other, and if something happens, you and me Freddy will have to talk.

Ft.Freddy: *Sigh* Yes Boss….

I don’t normally call Baby “Boss” I just call her that when she is serious or just to show I understand her instructions, same goes for the other Funtimes, they just call her “Boss” in those situations. Then C.B and Lolbit left, leaving me and Bon Bon alone. We sat on the ground and stayed silent for a few seconds.

Bon Bon: So, Mr.Freddy-

Ft.Freddy: No need to call me ‘Mr’. Just call me Freddy or Fred 

Bon Bon: Well then, Freddy, why don’t you tell me something about you?

Ft.Freddy: Ok, but then you have to tell me something about you

Bon Bon: Hehe, Sure!

------------
Bon Bon Pov:
Me and Funtime Freddy talk a lot and we got to know each other better. Now it was night time and we were sleeping but then I heard Funtime Freddy’s voice.

Funtime Freddy: Is someone here?!?

I then got up and looked at him with a confused look on my face.

Bon Bon: Is everything ok Fred?

Funtime Freddy: I think someone’s here…

Bon Bon: Hmm? I don’t see anything

Then we heard something coming from the dark room. This made Freddy get on high alert and his eyes turned red. Circus Baby did tell me he had anger issues.

Bon Bon: Calm down an go back to sleep, no one is here

Ft.Freddy: But, I swear I heard something!

We then heard the noise again and we looked where it was coming from. If I want a good night's sleep then I have to find out what is bothering Freddy. I got out of bed and walked towards the direction of where the sound was coming from. I then took a look around.

Bon Bon: Hmmmm, Nope! No one is here

I then heard the noise again and looked to see what it was. It was just a mouse, it looked at me and as soon as it saw me it ran away. I then turned to see that Freddy was on high alert. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

Bon Bon: Oh, calm down! It was just a mouse.

Ft.Freddy: Are you sure?

Bon Bon: Of course, I just saw it.

This made Freddy calm down and his eyes turned to their regular blue color. Even though he still seemed a bit uneasy. 

Bon Bon: If you want, I-I can sleep next to you

Ft.Freddy: *Blushing a bit* S-Sure, I’ll like that….

I then came up to him, I admit I was blushing a bit since It was my first day. Although, as much as I'm a bit embarrassed I do want Freddy to feel better. We layed in bed and I snuggled a bit into his chest, I didn't realize what I was doing. I then felt Freddy relax a bit.

Ft.Freddy: Good Night, Bon Bon

Bon Bon: Good Night, Fred

I then closed my eyes and we both fell asleep. I didn't feel uncomfortable, I think I might like this new job.

---------------------------