CHAPTER 20

Wakasa POV

Wakasa POV

I just finished taking care of the part of the gym that is need to be fixed. I was then going back to my office where I leave y/n, I just hope she's not mad at me for making her wait. 

I then went inside, I saw y/n sleeping her head on my table and all my paper works was arranged, she probably arrange my paper work based on her understanding. Even inside of my cabinet was Clean. She probably couldn't find her phone so she clean it. I then let out a chuckled realizing why y/n clean my table. Based on her snoring it's like she's really tired cleaning up.

Since there was a room connected to my office, I then lift her up like a princess and lay her down on the bed.

When I layed her down on the bed I saw her hands with her phone. I then took it slowly not to wake her up. I then put it beside her.

I then went back to my office and saw benkei. "what? You have a new girl?" he ask. "no, yes?" I answered confusely. Benkei didn't mind my answer and Told me why he wants to talk to me.

Baji POV

Y/n texted me earlier that she have things to do, I don't know why but she always says something like that. I just let her since she told me anyway and kept her promised.

I am just then walking home from the convenience store when I then suddenly bump on to someone. It's a CUTE girl. Well I didn't see her face but I'm sure she's cute. Her things then fall on the ground. I then help her pick it up while apologizing. She have a short black hair and she's wearing a purple jacket and a black hat with a face mask on her face.

I was just about to ask for her name when she then bow at me and leaving me dumbfounded. I didn't saw her face but I think I just fell in love.

Yza POV

I was just walking around after I went to the convenience store to buy some foods for since I'm the one in charge for today. I'm wearing a purple jacket and a black hat.

I was just then walking home when I suddenly bump on to someone. I then pick it up when I look at the one I bump into it was baji. I then pick my things that fell on the ground fast while baji is helping me picking it up he's apologizing for bumping into me.
.