Eren goes to "Work"

Eren was on his way to "work".

'Man I hate my job and I don't even work here' he thought to himself as he entered the Target™️.

He actually worked at Walmart but they didn't have the NCT 127 album Sticker.

So he did what any sane person would, he painted his blue vest a bright red and infiltrated the Target™️ so he could get the NCT 127 album Sticker (with the hopes of an employee discount). But he had one true goal, Eren wanted a Johnny photocard, because everyone loved Johnny Suh especially Eren considering that Johnny is his bias.

As Eren made his way to the music section located in the back. He stopped to look at the variety of albums before finding the Sticker albums.

He switched his gaze between the 2 versions of the album. He wasn't sure if he wanted the Jewel version or the Sticky version, as long as there was a Johnny photocard inside when he opened it, he could die happy.

Suddenly, Eren felt a strong grip on his shoulder and got turned around suddenly, Only to find Mikasa.

"MIKASA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" Eren yelled in shock, not expecting her to pop up.

"I work here." Mikasa responded with a straight face. "But you don't Eren."

Eren looked nervously as Mikasa lifted her arm and pointed at the chipped red paint on his vest, revealing the blue underneath.

Eren started to break a sweat, there was no way Mikasa would rat him out to her manager right?

Suddenly he heard talking from Mikasa's walkie-talkie and freaked out, knowing he had been caught.

Eren grabbed the first album he felt and made a dash to the exit, the other customers looked at him as he ran by, but minded their business anyways.

Eren kept running even when he heard the alarm go off, but it's not like any of the employees cared as they continued their routines.

Mikasa stood there confused, but made her way back to Armin in the break room.

"What was that all about?" Armin asked while munching on his popcorn. He heard the commotion from inside the break room.

"Eren really wanted the Sticker album" was all Mikasa answered as she sat down and ate some of Armin's popcorn.