Eren makes it home, Freedom from Target™️

Eren finally made it back home, feeling successful. He took a moment to catch his breath and realize what he done.

During his realization, Eren noticed this album felt too big to be Sticker. This album was more...square...

He gazed down at his hand in utter shock.

Eren had no words as he lifted the album closer to his face, as if to confirm it was real. It sure was.

He gazed at the peachy orange cover and black text with wide eyes.

He had grabbed BTS's album Butter.

Eren took off his fake Target™️ vest and fell to his knees in complete despair, knowing that now he could never pull Johnny's photocard.

He opened the Butter album anyways though, after all he wasn't going to return the album after he literally just stole it.

Eren pulled his bias Jungkook, that made him feel a little better, but Johnny would have made him more happy.

Back at Target™️, Mikasa continued to sit with Armin in the break room and began to speak again.

"Eren grabbed the Butter album instead of Sticker"

Armin had to hold himself back from laughing too loud before their manager Levi yelled at them to go back to work.

Later that day Mikasa and Armin went over to Eren's house after their shift at Target™️.

Since Mikasa was fully aware that Eren grabbed the wrong album. She thought she could give Eren a nice surprise.

She reached into her bag and handed Eren the Sticker album she bought with her employee discount, specifically the Sticky version.

Eren had never felt more joy in his life, he can finally have a chance to pull Johnny.

Eren pulled his friends to sit down at his table as they sat in anticipation.

Eren opened the album, not looking, he felt the photocard between the pages. He gently grabbed it and slowly lifted it up.

Only to then scream in joy as he saw the man himself, Johnny Suh.