0.6

"hello?"

"hello?"

"CHAN CHAN HELP MINHO IS STUCK IN A
TREE AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET HIM DOWN."

"what? slow down jisung?"

"CHAN I SWEAR PLS."

"what tree even?"

"THE ONE OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL PLS COME QUICK."

"okay."

——

chan sighed as the feeling of irritation scatter in his body. it had only been the first day of the second week of school, and minho already wanted to have some fun.

the kind of fun that make chan wants to lose his balls.

chan walked down the stairs, he could already hear jisung yelling for minho to go down, but knowing minho, he was scared, since heights wasn't really something he liked.

the boy rolled his eyes and took his time, but soon fasten his pace when he heard a scream that he immediately recognized as minho's.

he ran towards the two silhouettes that he could see in the distance. as he got closer he saw a brunette boy panicking with his hands roughly on his head, beside him was a taller boy with longer blonde hair, shaking his head, sighing with all his might.

i think we all know who they are,

do you??

..

"han jisung ! hwang hyunjin!"

chan shouted, running to them, he could saw jisung visibly let out a sigh of relief. hyunjin was smiling and shaking his head.

"CHAN! HELP." jisung immediately shouted, making chan who was catching his breath look up at the tree, seeing minho hugging the tree trunk with his strength.

chan looked at hyunjin with a raised brow, before pointing at the younger.

"now, why are you here?"

hyunjin chuckled before rubbing his arms softly.

"i was just passing by and then saw jisung like panicking, and when i looked up minho was stuck."

"i see, i thought you were skipp-"

"can you asswipes shut the fuck up, and get me down. my fucking legs hurt from holding on my dear, precious life." minho interrupted, feeling frustrated with the boys that were there.

minho had sweat dripping down his forehead, his legs and arms tensed up, and his face contorted in a struggle.

"how the fuck did you even get up there."

"i was trying to catch my kite, but it flew when i tried to grab it."

"min, you should've left it alone, i can buy you another one."

"its my favourite kite though..." he pouted. chan just chuckled and shook his head.

"we can make another one later min, now can you try to jump down?"

"no. it's scary." he stated.

"don't worry, i'll catch you." chan said, opening his arms.

"but...what if i fall?" minho said still hesitant.

"you won't, i'll catch you." chan said.

in this situation, minho looked like a kitty, trying to trust a firefighter on getting him down.

"promise?"

"i promise."

minho took a deep breath as he tried to clear the unpleasant thoughts starting to form in the constellations in his mind.

he then jumped towards chan's arm, feeling chan catch him, but soon falling backwards from the amount of sudden pressure that came with it.

chan groaned as he rolled minho off him and hovered on top of him. minho opened his eyes seeing chan's deep eyes stare at him with a look that a lot might say unreadable, but to him it looked like slight adoration.

maybe he was just being crazy, right?

minho visibly gulped, his ears turning bright red when his eyes landed on chan's perfect sculpted lips.

chan then slowly got off minho and dusted his dirty uniform off.

"meet me in detention, the 3 of you." chan said before walking away, hiding the hot feeling in his cheeks.

hyunjin gasped and pointed at himself, in disbelief that he got detention, he chased chan with a verse of complaints coming from his mouth. jisung just followed hyunjin, suddenly wanting to protest. (he just wanted to be close to hyunjin's scent longer.)

minho was left there, with red ears, red cheeks, and his vociferous stomach filled with butterflies.

han.jiji

liked by leelix and othershan

han.jiji i just saw the gayest shit ever like holy shit. it was so lgbt sparkles homo 😦😦😦🤫🤫🤫🤫

35 comments

hyun_ i was there and i agree, it was pretty homo
han.jiji ohh🥺🥺 dw bby we can be like that too 😘😘😘
hyun_ no.

==

(thank you for taking the time to read! sorry late update pretty hectic with school 😵‍💫)