0.8

cough

cough. cough.

as soon as chaeryeong opened the bathroom door, she instantly inhaled the smoke and the scent of cigarette, making her extremely uncomfortable.

she coughed it out of her lungs and looked up to see who was smoking, she didn't really need to guess anyways.

her eyes met with ryujin, who was standing near the window, looking at her with a smirk. she took another puff and blew it out the window.

"hey there sweet cheeks." ryujin said playfully, making chaeryeong freeze and blink fast.

if chaeryeong could be honest, she actually have had this long time crush for the girl since middleschool. but because of her own reputation and people's prejudice, she has to hide it.

her sexuality, her crush on ryujin, everything.

chaeryeong must stay as the sweet and innocent girl of the school.

"h-hi.." she said shyly making the black haired girl giggle.

ryujin turned towards the auburn haired girl and smiled.

"what are you so shy about, hm?" she said as chaeryeong froze in front of her and avoiding the brown orbs that belonged to ryujin, she just stared at the floor, suddenly finding it interesting.

"n-no, it's nothing." she replied quickly.

ryujin walked slowly towards her and grabbed her chin softly, forcing the girl to look at her. chaeryeong could feel her cheeks heating up as the rosy tint started to disperse.

"awww, you're blushing." ryujin coo, making the girl more embarassed.

ryujin then walked pass chaeryeong and lock the bathroom door, confusing and intriguing the auburn haired girl even more."

"why did you lock the door?"

"stay here, with me."

"i-i still have one more cla-"

"skip it, the last period anyways is pe."

chaeryeong bit her lips and stared at ryujin, her eyes landed on the cigarette and she cleared her throat.

"i-i don't like t-the smell of cigarettes."

ryujin tilted her head and scoffed, she dropped it and crushed the cigarette watching the particles fall apart and the fire die down.

"just stay here, with me, please?" ryujin said, not feeling as confident as before.

something about chaeryeong gave her a sense of comfort, as if her presence yell out the word 'home'.

ryujin did not want to let that go, not yet.

chaeryeong sighed, wringing his fingers, she wanted to spend time with ryujin, he knows how misunderstood her reputation really is, and plus, she doesn't enjoy pe anyways.

at last,

she nodded.

ryu_shin🔒

liked by lee

liked by lee.knaur and others
ryu_shin🔒 fuck, shes so pretty.

12 comments

lee.knaur can u not be gay for a second pls🙁
ryu_shin dude , you're literally lgbt rainbow sparkles and glitter shut up🤬🤬🤬

han.jiji OMGGG ARE U HAVING A CRUSH 😻😻
ryu_shin no? i just find her pretty?
han.jiji FUCKKKK URE GROWING UP SO FAST ALREADY CRUSHING ON PPL HUEHEUE😭😭😭😢😢
ryu_shin SHUT THE FUCK UP.

not.chae.not.me🔒

me🔒

not.chae.not.me this close to you, finally. i want to tell you that ure perfect, please? but i'm too scared. im a coward. im sorry.

(you're going to love me for putting them together😁😁)