Chapter 1

Your POV

"Please let me go I... I don't want to go please mother... Father I... I"
That's when it happen. The 3 man that we're holding me... Dead... Head exploded.... I was so scared I wish I was normal like other people. But no. It has to be me with this power... It has to be me who doesn't feel pain... It has to be me that no one loved. A men came out of the asylum and tried to calm me down. My parents were long gone now maybe partying about their new life. After half an hour I finally calmed down

"Shhhh it's gonna be alright, okay? I'm here and I'm gonna help you, now what's your name ?"

"(Y/N)... and you are ?!" I said between sobs

"I'm the director here my name is Andrew now why don't you come with me (Y/N)"

I got up from the ground and follow him in the asylum but before i was in I saw a piece of a black in the forest but thought nothing of it.

Toby's POV

"Slendy... Do u think we should help her I feel bad for her..." I said.

I didn't know why but this girl... I don't know I sense something that I never felt before like its warm inside like I wanted to comfort her. I could feel myself in her.

"Yes child, I want her to be my new proxy. Let's talk about this to the others"

"Okay"

Your POV

*time skip brought you by a double rainbow OMG : 1 month later*

"WHAT ! You said that I could go out of this room and play outside with the others !"

"I know I'm sorry but I don't want people hurting you (Y/N). You are different"

That's right I didn't go out for 1 month now. I can't hold it back anymore... That was the last time I would deal with this shit.

"(Y/N) calm down-"

"NO HOW DO U EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN"

Things were floating in the air now. Pencils, scissors, papers and others. Andrew call guards to calm me down but I didn't care if they shoot me, I won't even feel it.

"Miss calm down please we-"
...
...
...
Blood... Blood everywhere. I did it again I killed someone else. The other guards wanted to run away but I locked the door with my power.

"Hahaha u really think I will let you all leave"
...
1,2,3... 10 poof ! dead ! haha dead that word makes me so happy right now. Now, it was just me and the director.

"(Y-Y/N)"

"You took the wrong path director, it's a... D E A D  E N D"
...
Blood... I want to see more blood on my clothe, on my hands. I locked every door with my power. I could feel everyone's tears as they cry their life out while they were screaming or trying to open the doors, but I'm too powerful for weak humans. I walked were every guard was, in the basement scared to die, trying to hide from me but it won't work. The guards were pointing there guns at me but they were too scared to shoot... Only one shoot me and he died right after. My leg was bleeding but I didn't care I wanted to see blood and death. I killed all the guards maybe 90 of them. I know that now the only people left is the crazy one in their room. I started with the first one, door 237 they were 4 in one room even if they screamed no one will hear them.

Slender's POV

All of us were having dinner when we heard screams coming from the asylum not that far away. Everyone got up from their seat and looked at me.

"Fine, fine, we are gonna go see what happen" I said

We all ran to the asylum and along the way we heard more and more scream. When we finally got there i teleport everyone in the asylum since the doors were locked. There was blood everywhere then we heard one last scream. We walk to where it was and saw a girl with blood on her clothes, knife in her left hand and axe on the other. She had (H/L) (H/C) hair and empty, soulless (E/C) eyes. Me and Toby already knew who this was : (Y/N). She turned around and laugh

"Hehehehe ! Why hello there, I don't think you all are from here... You all look different from these people." She says while dropping the head that was in her hands.

"It's really terrible...... They didn't take the right path and I guess it was game over for them, what a shame." She says.

I was impressed some of the person were cut in half, some of them were headless and others were just a pile of red, unrecognizable intestines. And for some reasons I couldn't read her mind. I knew that child had powers but i didn't think it was THIS strong ! I'm sure she's gonna be a great proxy...