The story (which has only one page)

That night, the banyan tree walked away, and nothing was ever the same again...

We all live on this planet, which has only one building. Even the president! The schools are in this building, the companies are in this building, so our building is sky-high, no exaggeration!

You might be wondering how our building is holding up. Well, it all depends on the banyan tree. Legend says that the banyan tree used to have fruits that made you immortal, until an evil guy came around and took all the fruits for himself. What a selfish guy! I would have loved to live forever.

The banyan tree has feelings too. Sometimes it might leave you a prophecy for prophets carved on its trunk, a joke for the people feeling down etched on a branch, a chair made of its own wood for the tired. We all loved this tree.

Sometimes the banyan tree would expand itself and there would be a door at its roots. You'd enter it and I could only imagine the shock on your face! There would be markets, sales from the best fashion brands, rings for those planning to propose, all at such cheap prices, you couldn't imagine!

Oh yes, I forgot to tell you about our currency. We use eggs. But, you cannot boil them or eat them or fry them. A whole egg that is fresh (you can tell if it floats on water - a bad or old egg sinks to the bottom) is worth this sort of flimsy paper on the planet called "earth" (strange name, let's be honest. My planet is called StrikeStarXX6y), I think they call it money? A green flimsy paper that has a tree on it(a human on earth told me it's 5 dollies or something). A bad egg is worth one dollie and a cracked egg is worth something called 50 centuries or something. Egg white is 10 and Egg yolk is 5. (I later learnt it was "dollars" and "cents")

It all changed.

A man called Eryias (we have "strange names" people on earth say) used an axe and tried to cut the banyan tree down and got whipped by the branches, but didn't learn his lesson. He was jealous of the banyan tree and wanted everyone to worship him instead.

So, he got a bomb and threw it from the highest floor.

The banyan tree did not see it and...

It got blown up.

Fortunately, he only fell over but didn't die.

Unfortunately...he decided to move away to our enemy planet, which planned to bomb earth with meteors if they had our banyan tree.

So if you see meteors bombing earth, you've only Eryias to blame.

How's this? I wrote this and submitted it into the SOTA creative writing competition for Primary 6. Comments pls!! :)))