𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 - 2

🅐︎🅤︎🅣︎🅗︎🅞︎🅡︎ 🅟︎🅞︎🅥︎

🅐︎🅤︎🅣︎🅗︎🅞︎🅡︎ 🅟︎🅞︎🅥︎

Jungkook sitting next to hoseok, watching his friend
sketching on the canvas in concentration.
There's 3 girls still working on their drawing which supposedly leaving the studio but choose to stay when they saw jungkook coming.

A proud smile plastered all over Jungkook face, he purposely leaned back to the chair, crossing his legs
and glanced over his shoulder to see the girls recation.

And of course it's succeeded making the girls went 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆.

Hoseok: Enough with your trap dude.

Hoseok speak without looking at him, he knew what exactly Jungkook trying to do. 𝘚𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘳 ‘𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘴’.

Jk chuckled at his warning he get from hoseok.

Jungkook: You're no fun hoseok.

The girls finally decided to leave as maybe they had class after that. Jk had no idea but he managed to wink at the girls when they passes them.
He smiled, showing his bunny 🐰🐰 teeth as they disappeared behind the door blushing hard.

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢. 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢.

Hoseok: You should flirt with girls in other faculty, the girls here nothing looks girls, just looked at these
massy hairs.

To be honest almost all of the girls looks massy, they
working in studio, sketching, painting playing with colour so there's no way to them to wear fancy clothes to class.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠: 𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚. 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨, 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙜𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙣! 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙮! 𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩??

Hoseok couldn't get his friend's logic. Maybe coz be was already surrounded by those ‘massy’ girls so he rather say no to that's point. He didn't find its sexy at all.

Hoseok: How's the apartment??

Jungkook brown jumped to the question. And yes! he
just remembered why he come to meet hoseok here.

Jungkook: Good. but you know what? We are living together almost two weeks but didn't had chance to meet your hyung. Just how busy is him actually??

Jk had a serious looks to hoseok.