𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 7

Y/n POV

I already reach home when i saw jungkook making out in front of the apartment door with some chick

Can't he wait till they reach to the room first ? as how i considerate as housemate, i leave them alone, hiking to the rooftop as it's the closest place i can go for now.

Letting out a sign of relief, i watched the view in front of me.

Y/n: This is so nice...

I used to spend my time here with Wendy and Yuri.
Yuri? She was our friend. but a year ago she committed Su*c*de.

It's a tragic memorie, leaving me and Wendy in such a painful way. everytime i remembered that, I've trouble to breathe.

She was in love with a guy. madly in love,
i can tell. her eyes sparks, the smile never left her lips too.

But she fall for a wrong guy, a jerk one. one day we get to know that Yuri got pregnant.

Of course the guy promised to take the responsibility. but the day they supposed to married, he run away. We still can't find him till now.

I wants to believe that something might happened to him. that he didn't do it on purpose. Yet, i still can't find him.

Yuri finally decided to e*d her life. her family was too shame that she carried a baby without father. I guess Yuri can't go with that.

If only she knew that she had us. Me and Wendy....

I sniffed, these memories never failed to made me cry.

Y/n: I Miss you....

???: Who ?

I jumped in shock, quickly flashed the guy with a death stare... as he was about to make me fall if i jumped higher.

Y/n: You scared the shit of me!

Jungkook: What are you doing here? wait. You're not going to jump right?