Your Character Description

Hello, this is your character description page!
The next part will be Chapter 1.
So if you want to skip this part you may do so up to you.

So back to the character description, here is your character's part in the story.

1. Your Name= Y/N
2. Your hair color= f/n (Any color you want)

3. Eyes Color= s/n (Any color you want)

4. Your thoughts will also be in bold so it's easier to see the difference.

(If you would like to comment on what your Y/n looks like, then go ahead, I love seeing them!)
.
.

Now the story description:

  In this story, you will be Jesse's twin sister. His only sister. For many years you lived with Jesse and his many friends. Axel, Olivia, and Petra. Petra and you were always very close no matter what the situation, like sisters. After the wither storm was defeated by Jesse and all of your friends. You decided you weren't ready to settle down and live in BeaconTown. So you took the choice to become Ivor's apprentice and go adventure in another dimension called Crown Mesa. Where the two of you went to study will be the town's engineer and once an old builder Harper. Everything was going great until the day when Jesse and Petra found one particular treasure sniffing Llama.