The Stranger🌼

Previous*

They three went out and started searching for the little troublemaker .

Now*

Wu Xie who was sad cause of the sudden outburst of his Sanshu ran outside , Initially he wanted to hide in their garden but God knows what interested him to go out and he went outside , where he noticed many children playing together and giggling  all along.

He forgot why he was here and started playing with the children .
They happily let him play with them , guess his charms work on everyone .

Soon after he got tired and wanted to try some swings .

So he noticed two swings in a corner .

When he went there he noticed,a guy who was a bit older than him sitting on it and was aimlessly gazing at sky .

Nobody knows what took over him  . he poked his back with his cute little fingers and asked ,

"Gege, will you play with me?

The latter who was busy gazing into nothingness like it was the most interesting thing ,took a glance to his side where he found a cute little kid , with chubby cheeks, round eyes which were the brightest he ever seen with a cute little pout staring at him and saying something.

He still said nothing and was busy in mesmerizing the child's features .

"Are you by chance mute or deaf gege"
he spoke with trying few actions to show what was he asking

"Hmm" the latter mumbled .

"Gege, you mean that you'll play with me! Asked Wu xie

"Hmm"

Yeahh!! Ok gege , let's play hide and seek ,you search for me I'll hide ,ok?

He was explaining everything like a adult explaining rules to a kid ..

A very little smile formed on the latter's face seeing the kid's actions.

So they played together for hours and  it was soon evening the sun was now visible very dull.

Wu xie was tired ,so they stopped and the latter picked him poking his cute chubby cheeks .

"Thank you gege,I enjoyed a lot. Will you play with me tomorrow too " inquired him.

"Mumm "

"Promise?
"Hmm" .

Gege, put me down .

The latter hesitantly put the kid down .

"Ok pinky promise"
The latter was amazed at the kid's behaviour .

"Pinky promise"

"Yeahh!! Gege will play with me" .

"Aish!!! I forgot to tell my name!! Gege my name is .

He was busy in telling him everything but suddenly he heard his family calling him.

"WU XUE!! WU XIE!!"

"WHERE ARE YOU MY CHILD"?

These voices were of his uncle and aunty calling him .

"Gege,wait I'll be back ok?

"Mmm"

With that the kid left .

"OMG,Wu xie my child are you ok? I'm sorry for shouting on you ! Ok? Are you hurt anywhere let uncle see !!

"Hmmph"

Aiyee! Wu Xie come to Aunty!
"Where were you my child?

Wu xie was picked by Chen wenji ,she checked for any wounds,if by chance the latter was hurt.

"Aiyo aunty I'm good see" Wu xie said giggling .

"Oh I was playing with gege"

"Who?
"Aiyoo Aunty he is there wait".
Gege! Where are you?

But the latter was no where in the view . It was like there was no single soul here.

"He was there,wait let me find him"

"Wu xie let's go back ok? We'll find him tomorrow.

"But"

"I have lot of ice cream and new clothes for you"

ICE-CREAM! YAAH 

After they all went away but the kid who was hiding behind one of the tree mumbled.

"Wu xie" !

And he went away no one knew what was he thinking and who he was.

The next day Wu xie went to school ,it was his first day. He was easily familiar with the people and it's surroundings cause of his loving nature .

But as he came back he directly went to the same place with Xie Yuchen to meet with his Gege.

He waited and waited but the latter didn't came ..

"Wu xie, let's go back ok ? Uncle will be worried , let's come back tomorrow ok?said Xie Yuchen worriedly.

"But ge if he came back and wouldn't find me then"? inquired Wu xie.

"Tianzhen ohh Tianzhen, it's going to be night soon , he'll not come this late ok! Common let's go back .." he suggested.

He hesitantly went back .

The routine continued Wu xie always visited the park to search for his gege .

He used to cry and sometimes miss him so much that he asked his uncle to find him.

Wu San Xing was worried about him , how could he miss a kid who he just met for 4 hours and he didn't even knew his name .

It's been two months now Wu xie didn't stop visiting and waiting for the said kid .

So his uncle decided to shift to Beijing ,so Wu xie could forget the latter and keep growing happily.

So they were shifted to Beijing despite Wu xie's pleas to let them wait for few more days as he could have come back .

But all his uncle said that it was for it's own good.

They were amazed how a 5 year old could be this emotionally attached to some stranger.