12 🪐

Was he crying because the vase broke or it was other reasons?....

Wu Xie was literally shocked ,how could he behave like that ? Someone like him was troublemaker but how could he make that kind of mistake of destroying a relic . Though he could easily have another of same kind but why did a simple engagement ring mattered .

He went outside ,Rishan saw the strange behaviour so he asked his men to follow him but soon Qiling came and indicated not to follow the latter,he was also shocked . Wasn't everything going great few Minutes back?.

Wu Xie didn't knew where was he even going to , he was just walking aimlessly on the road ; the sky suddenly turned dark giving a dangerous view and tip tap ,the water start pouring Falling on his face mixing with the tears coming out of those doe eyes .

"Wu Xie, hey; buddy what's wrong" a girl who was crossing the road recognised the figure and approached him .

"He ... He .. I'm late Shi Miao ... I...i.. finally found him and n...o......w.... He is engaged to someone else ..  iiii ... I don't kn.mmo...w what to do ...
It's hurting right there( he put his finger on his heart) . Wu Xie cried.

"Shhh... Listen to me ... Ok? Let's talk somewhere else you'll get sick ok? She said and took him to a nearby cafe and asked his men to not let anyone inside .

They both sat down , she brought a towel and gave it to him ... Turned on the heater and ordered a hot coffee .

Till than Wu xie was a bit calmed .

"Ok now"? She asked .

"Hmm"! He replied slowly .

"Ok now tell me, what's wrong ,what happened".

"Ok ,so I met him ! He is actually the chairmen's brother of the company I interned in , I just took it as fun but never knew he was there .

I ..  i just what's happening in my life . It was just so sudden , i wanted to meet him my whole life and suddenly he is there ,as my boss and we were researching on some Artifacts suddenly my eyes fall on his ring finger and there was an engagement ring ,
I don't know what went wrong the vase I was holding fall from my hands and a sudden pain emerged .

Like you know i just can't imagine him being with someone else . I...I also don't know what I'm feeling but somehow it's hurting , hurting to the extent that i just think if I look back in my 19 years of life it seems worthless'!

And he started crying again .

Shi Miao who was listening to him all while did understand that the feelings weren't that simple ,his crazy friend was literally in love with the other and he's getting all confused .

She hugged him and calmed the latter .

"Shh... Listen, it's just ok? May be you love him but you aren't realising it . May be you are scared . So come on ! We'll start again . I'll support my troublemaker in knowing his crush .so mission "CRUSH" begin. Are you ready??! .

She excitedly said . Earning a laugh from the latter .

"That's like my boy" she said .

"By the way,what are you doing here "?  Wu Xie inquired .

"Ahhh, yeahh !! I'm here to meet my fiance.. it's been 18 years last I saw him my family engaged me with him when I was what ? 1 year old ? Idk . Same number text me and we'll discuss our plan but right now you should go back because someone is waiting for you outside. ' she explained

Wu Xie saw Xie Yuchen standing outside ready to fight few men who was surrounding him .

"Hey,what are you doing, get away" Wu xie said after getting out of cafe .

"Gege, what are you doing here" Wu xie asked .

"What am I doing here? You crazy a**, I have been going insane because i can't find you in campus and you are asking what am I doing here ! Come here I'll tell you " xie Yuchen started running behind him .

They went to the car and xie Yuchen started driving.

Wu Xie suddenly asked from him to bring one Ming Dynasty vase from their collection .

Xie Yuchen who knew that when it comes to Artifacts Wu xie won't play with them or waste it so he took him to his personal villa and gave it to Wu xie .

It was an amazing view to see both of them caring for each other . Wu Xie being so carefree and happy as he knew that his brother was there to care for him but was it going to last for always?. Things were going to change .

"Wish I could just have you in my arms  for always "--?

Surprised? Yeahh!me too 😂🤗 So an early update 🙆💗.

Don't forget to give your feedbacks ❤️

Take care 🥰