Prologue

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 0%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 10%
██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 20%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 30%
████▒▒▒▒▒▒ 40%
█████▒▒▒▒▒ 50%
██████▒▒▒▒ 60%
███████▒▒▒ 70%
████████▒▒ 80%
█████████▒ 90%
██████████ 100%

Hacking complete.

Welcome to Leticia's everything ♡

I turned my computer off after my success into opening Leticia's diary. It was not that hard for me, I am a computer-major student anyway.

"Bro, Mom said we'll have dinner in a few." My brother said out of nowhere and shut the door in a polite manner. I stared at my brown board for a while, checking my next mission.

The missions that were given to me are pretty basic for a starter. But I am not a starter, so I can finish this all night.

MUST DO!
- Hack Leticia's diary
- Dig into Leticia's life
- Collect information and give to the main office

The marker laying on the table is used to cross the first goal. I, then, tidied up my table to prepare for dinner. And also for a conference with the boss.

After eating my dinner, I excused myself immediately with everyone else who's on the table. They were used to it, they knew me as a very busy person.

I took a shower first before contacting the main host. Of course, even though I know the person well, I will wear formal clothes. Work is still work.

A few second after the flactuation of the connection, I am able to call my boss.

“Ero, it is nice to hear about you today.” He said and smiled. His look today is pretty messed up, and I am sure that is because of his work.

I did not smile back at him, instead I told him all the stuff that I have to accomplish. Everything that was needed, including the first step to proceed with the plan has been done.

"Are you sure you opened her account?" He questioned once again and I reassured him with all my patience.

He rested his back on the chair, "That is fast work, dude. Anyways, I got to go. My shoot will start in a few minutes."

And by that, he ended the call. I am completely left alone, eaten by my own thoughts. Until an old certificate of merit caught my attention.

Helreize Ero Dosarez Lioda
Valedictorian - Batch '12

I am not a valedictorian for nothing. And I will prove to him that what I work for is because I am a genius, and not just someone whom he can give orders to.

I am Helreize Ero Lioda, the glitch.