3am special snippet

My sleeping body stirred, arching into his touch.. The softness of him wakening my body in a delicious, demanding manner and I couldn't be happier to give in to his demands, his wants, his needs as he pulls me from my sleeping slumber and into a mix of sensual pleasure.

The pad of his thumb slid across my hardened nipple and my chest heaved with a deep, heavy, jagged erotic breath and he swallowed it up as his mouth descended and closed around mine, the taste of me thick on his tongue as he licked the inside of my mouth, meeting my tongue in a passionate thrust.

His hand engulfed and closed around my breast, squeezing firmly as he groaned into my mouth and his other hand bringing me to all new heights of pleasure.  He has me in a lust filled grasp, literally has me unfolding in the palm of his hand, a finger inside my convulsing pussy as another tested and probed the puckered rim of my ass and I was right there on the brink, right there on the edge.

I'm soaked and slick, each stroke he made only causing me to become further drenched in my copulas female goo as his finger would slide out, slick over my swollen, greedy clit, spreading my juices all over before sliding back down, spreading a generous amount of my own natural lubricant over my ass and sinking a finger into my quivering pussy, making me moan out hoarsely.  He nudged the tip of his finger into my ass, I instantly stiffened and yet, I moaned in delight.

He released my mouth and dove face first into my slick snatch, making me take a harsh gasp in to fill my lungs, my body arching into his touch as it craved more.  More.  I always need more of him and my hips pivoted up off the bed as he sucked hard on my clit, taking it between his teeth and pulling on it as I uttered out his calling.  'Yessssss, please, Sir..'  I hissed out as he slid that finger out of me again, spreading my juices around my begging ass and a hand grabbed mine and he thrust my grip to take his straining thickness, so I stroked it slowly from base to tip and that's when he slid that probing finger into my ass.  The pinch bit me, throwing me off my cloud and into awareness.  It has be so long since he's touched me there, gone there it threw me off kilter and he knew it, sensed it and he stilled his movement.  Gently he licked me and I gasped, my clit swollen, throbbing, feeling so good it almost hurt.  He knows my body so well, knew I needed a gentle return to my epic orgasmic cloud.  He slowly licked, lapped up my juices as he curled his finger, hitting that precious spot that only he can find and my hips sunk back down to the bed as I slowly stroked him, lowering my hips so that he gently, slowly sunk that finger deeper into my ass.

The hum of his groan vibrated through, making me moan softly as he slowly slid both those fingers out at the same time, only to slowly glide them back in.  One finger, that's all he ever needs to bring me back to the edge and before I knew it, his fingers both pumping away at each greedy, soaked hole, a blinding light cast over me as he pumped his hand, fingers gliding in and out and touching nerve endings that haven't been stroked in so long I was tossed violently to the edge.  "Come for me, baby. Give it to me.."  He knows I always hold back. I screamed out, unable to even stop the force of my orgasm from surging outward, there was no containing it when he demands it and before I could catch my breath, positions changed and he slammed his long hard length into me, filling my drenched cunt, stretching my tightly clamped pussy with his throbbing manly meat.  Feeding my convulsing pussy, with his straining, hungry cock.  Surging inward deep and fast, commanding and forcing another orgasm to flood over me before the first one even ended.

Drowning.  I am drowning in pleasure and my sounds are incoherent as he slams in and out of me, thrusting his deliciously hard cock violently into my spasm-ing cunt, making me come so hard I felt like it wouldn't end and each powerful thrust he gave, the more I came, the harder I came.  He groaned thickly, pulling out and quickly changing position, throwing me to my side and tossing a leg over his shoulder before he slammed right back into me, filling me oh so deliciously.  I cried out as the harsh thrust gave me the painful edge I crave and heightened my still ongoing orgasm.

I was left in a breathless heap, my body drenched in sweat and shuddering from the effects of an orgasm that is seemingly endless, his hot breath cascading over my skin before his lips planted against mine for a sealing kiss.  Knowing that was my cue to rest before he wakes me again for more...