Good Submissives get rewarded

I know what I seek, I know that here I am invisible, nothing but a mere watcher, an observer to per-say.  To watch myself in it's truer form. To dream a beautiful dream of what I truly am capable of.  Just to recall these dreams, to witness them, dampens my cleft.

It started with a haze, darkness enveloped me all around and all I could hear was the rasp of my own breath, my heartbeat sounding loudly through my ears.  Every hair on my body prickled, every sense tingled within me as my heart started to rapidly beat.  It's a welcoming state of mind, where I find complete solace and peace, that it's okay to be who I truly am deep down inside.

The mist swirled around me, whisping away with each step I took further into the darkness, only to curl back and wrap itself around my legs, turning crimson red the further in I reached, the closer I got.  To where?  The unknown, a place that I crave to be, to watch and dream the beautiful dream.  Beyond the mist, I know not what to expect, only that my anticipation thickened the closer I got and once my feet went from cold, clammy dampened footing to a more warm, sleek and UN-giving one, the mist started to swirl rapidly in front of me, changing to a crimson red every time it touched me, leaving behind a tingled sensation, as if it was reaching out to taste my flesh before it dissipated into nothing but mere darkness.  I placed my hands out in front of me, feeling nothing I take a step, then another until my fingers reach something rough, cold and UN-moving.  My vision clears and all I can see is a stone wall, seemingly never ending as I look up.  I follow the wall until it opens into a dim lit room, peeking from around the wall, I see nothing but a glow but, whimpers fill the room and it urges me forward.

A whimper sounds through the air, it's coming from beyond the glow set before me and I continue my strides until I enter a room not familiar and yet, I feel as if I had been here once before. My form, quite the sight to see as she kneels before him; Master. He stood with one hand behind his back holding a crop, the other with one finger under her chin, guiding her, giving her permission to look up at him.  I felt my stomach flutter then, my knees wobbled and within a flash, I was knelt in her place, I had become one with my dream-state form.  I shivered with anticipation as it chased erotic sensations down my spine and I licked my dry lips to dampen them, eyes piercing through me as I had done so.  Was Master in a good mood tonight, or had I done something throughout the day that needed correcting?  And I look up into his eyes to seek my answer as is thumb caressed across my bottom lip, pulling it down.  "I can see your usual doubts running through that beautiful mind of yours, but you worry for nothing, my Pet," he spoke silkily and each word caressed my body with an erotic touch.  I flushed in response and he gave a small chuckle as he caressed my cheek with a feather like touch, making me croon with a wanton delight.  "Needy as always, I see," he spoke and his touch left me all too soon, eyes once again finding their place of belonging.  I yearned to reach up with a hand to undo his jeans, to reveal the thick, stiff erection I knew was, ever so present but, I remained still knowing that, Master hated when I showed just how needy I could truly be, thus the binding of my wrists behind my naked back.

He then slowly circled me, not once raising my eyes but, I did watch as his handsome bare feet passed before me, once, twice and then came to a stop once again in front of me.  I was so tempted to look up, but instead, swallowed my want as I could feel the juices from my cleft slow dribble with anticipation and you once again direct me with a gentle nudge to look up at you.  A slight smile tugs at your lips and settles deep with a blazing fire in your eyes as you gaze down at me. You nod, showing me your approval and my anticipation once again sky-rockets with what tonight may hold in store for us.  My mouth starts to dry, my heart is pounding in my chest and I want desperately to know what you have hidden behind your back, what will I be on the receiving end of tonight..

His eyes are feasting on my vulnerability, the smoothness of my hairless body, arousal plainly seen in your eyes and I can feel my flower opening under your wanton gaze.  Seeing the desire for me that you hold, cause drops of moisture to make their way from my center and gather at my opening before it puddles to the floor.  His face darkens with arousal that my body is so responsive, his lips pressed firmly together to fight the urge to take me right then and there.  I swallow.  My mouth dry with trepidation as to what tonight will hold.