6| You're mine

~Ayano's POV~

Megamo had just gotten back from his business trip in Italy last night. He was so tired that he didn't even remove his shoes, and just fell asleep on the sofa. I had no choice, but to make him at least feel comfortable sleeping on the sofa, so I tried my hardest changing his clothes, and fixing him up. The day after, he went to work very early as usual. I noticed that his suitcase and travelbag were just on the floor of our dressing room. Of course, he'd be too tired to fix those when he comes home, so I've decided to fix his things myself.

As I was removing things from Megamo's luggage, I saw that one of the pockets in the luggage had traced a small box in it. When I took the box out, I was startled to see that it was a box of condoms. When I took the packets out, there were only 3 remaining, when it should have been 4 packets. It means that the other one was already used. I felt my body liquify, and I fell to the floor. Tears built up in my eyes, and my chest ached so much that I screamed in grief. I cried so much in pain, but. I can't be miserable right now. I need to give what Megamo deserves, and destroy that girl.

~Narrator's POV~

When Megamo arrived from work, Ayano was already waiting for him. She was sitting on the sofa, having wine.

"Welcome back." Ayano said.

"Hey there." Megamo said as he took off his suit jacket.

"..Don't you have anything to say..?" Ayano asked.

"Huh? What do you mean? Look Ayano, I'm sorry but I don't have time to argue right now. It's already 2 am! Let's go to bed, I'm really tired." Megamo scrunched his eyebrows and pressed 2 fingers between his eyebrows.

"So you don't have time to talk to me, but you had time sleeping with your mistress? How pathetic of you, Megamo. You can't even talk to your wife." Ayano stood up and walked in front of Megamo.

"Now you're accusing me. I don't have time for any of it! And how could you even say that I have a mistress? I can't even talk to other women because you're the only woman I want!"

"Shut Megamo and stop with your lies." Ayano shushed him up, and took something out from her pocket. "What's this, Megamo?" Ayano said as she moved the box of condoms in front of his face.

"N-no, you're mistaken...I can ex-"

"No, I know exactly what you did, but I'm not going to let you suffer." Ayano said as she looked dead to his eyes and left their house.

~Ayano's POV~

I felt a rage inside me. Whoever touched my husband, needs her life to be ruined. To know who this snake was, I had to contact my good old friend.

"Ah, Ayano-Chan, I knew this time would come..." Info-chan's voice echoed from the phone.

"Listen, I need you to find out who slept with Megamo.."

"Okay, that's not a difficult job. Just send me the cash, and the places he went to, and we'll be set."

"Fine. he recently went to a busine......"

~Narrator's POV~

Ayano told Info-chan everything that she knew about the incident, and after a day, Info-chan immediately got the answer.

"Well, this isn't surprising..It was Kizana Sunobu. Last week, in the hotel that your husband went to, he went to a bistro there, and the singer there was none other than her. They slept together about three times. Right now, she's just in your city. It seems that she asked Megamo to take her here for a vacation..she's completely accessible, so what are you waiting for? " Info-chan said, followed by her mischievous laugh.

The next morning, Ayano invited Kizana to her home for a little "chat", with tea.

"Aah, it's been a long time since I saw you..., Ayano-chan... how did you find out I was here for a vacation..?" Kizana said with an awkward laugh.

"My husband told me. So,.. how are you? Is your life good so far?" Ayano asked as she poured tea for the both of them.

"Well, it is. I love my job, I'm happy with my life, just like that..you?" Kizana replied and took a sip from her cup.

"I'm fine with life as well..It's just ordinary, and I'm happily married to a loving husband..Megamo, do you remember him back in school?"

"Of course I do..ha-ha"

"Mhm, he's a great guy, isn't he?"

"Yeah, I bet. He was a great council president, I'm sure that he's a very good husband to you too."

"He is..speaking of a good husband, he's also especially good in bed, I'm sure you know that.." Ayano took a sip from her cup with a smirk, and Kizana instantly made a small gasp.

After a few seconds of silence, Kizana's body collapsed dead on the couch. Ayano laughed hysterically from her insanity. It turns out, Ayano has mixed Kizana's tea, using an assassin's teapot, with too much Potassium that caused her to have a cardiac arrest.

Just when Ayano finished burying her corpse in their backyard, Megamo arrived.

"Ayano, I'm home darling, I'm really sorry. I told my associates that I'll be taking a break for a month to make it up for you. I really regret what I did, please, forgive me.. I'll do anything, and everything, just to make it up for you." Megamo begged Ayano, almost kneeling down.

"You don't have to beg like a poor dog, I forgive you. I understand that you're just working too much, and since you're a good husband, I have a reward for you." Ayano said with a smirk, and took Megamo to the second-storey of their house. 

Word count: 960

I AM SO SORRY, I APOLOGIZE, I REALLY AM JUST SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE A CENTURY. I SETTELED THAT IM NOT GONNA CONTINUE THIS, BUT I SAW THAT PEOPLE STILL READ THIS GOOFY AHH THING, AND IM SO THANKFUL ILY GUYS, NOW IM HAVING IDEAS ON WHAT TO WRITE NEXT I GUESS. BUT ANYWAY SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT AS HELL, ITS RUSHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILL TRY MY BEST GIVING YALL MOREEEEEEE BEST REGARDS BABES!!!!MUAH